drinker

maybwecan's photo
Fri 06/10/22 09:52 PM
Edited by maybwecan on Fri 06/10/22 09:53 PM
:tongue:

maybwecan's photo
Tue 06/07/22 09:48 PM
welcome to Mingle

this forum not the place for your hookup requests...

go to 'Chouddo Nombor Galli'...they help you there...

maybwecan's photo
Mon 06/06/22 10:43 PM

In the San Antonio area tonight if anyone is looking for a good time :) Seeking women only

take an uber or taxi to the "sporting district"...

maybwecan's photo
Mon 06/06/22 04:19 PM

there no girls... all are money seekers

welcome to Mingle...

if the only thing you bring to the table is an appetite, you will be always hungry...

maybwecan's photo
Mon 06/06/22 01:01 PM

most of the people asking money, this is dating site or money seekers site..
are you really met anyone from here..?

Welcome to Mingle

The world is a money seeking site...Existing has required choosing wisely...no difference here...

maybwecan's photo
Fri 06/03/22 04:30 PM

It will release your stress isn't it?

go advertise in Moti Nagar...of course you know where it is...not in Mingle forums...

maybwecan's photo
Thu 06/02/22 12:01 AM

Why are women so concerned about age difference when it's the man younger than them?

Why are many men so concerned about age difference insisting that the woman be younger than them?

maybwecan's photo
Tue 05/31/22 10:32 AM
Edited by maybwecan on Tue 05/31/22 10:59 AM

I have no match no one like me

you only joined TODAY and already you are complaining...what the heck are you expecting?...there is no busload of matches just waiting for you...you live in a city of more than 14 million...women from your country are in the forums every day!...just a quick search produces more than one thousand pages of Mingle members from your area...who have you sent messages to?...Help yourself!!...and stop whining!!

maybwecan's photo
Mon 05/30/22 03:29 PM

Please delete my account permanently

NO!!!...READ what has already been posted about this!...sigh...

maybwecan's photo
Sat 05/28/22 07:03 PM

First message to the community. Join me in Karachi for the instant encounter.

go to Napier Road, they are waiting for you...

maybwecan's photo
Fri 05/27/22 02:39 PM
I strongly suggest that you use the free Mingle search feature to identify a pool of potential matches...just making an announcement in my opinion is not the best way to find acceptable matches...

maybwecan's photo
Fri 05/27/22 02:16 AM

Girl from Tirupati can contact me for hookups and intimate relationship

go to Chaturbhuj Sthan, they are waiting for you...

maybwecan's photo
Thu 05/26/22 08:37 PM

It does, because I have gotten voice messages.

Could be cause she just joined today???

And they're still figuring out if she's who she says she is.

Thanks Motown...I stand corrected...

maybwecan's photo
Thu 05/26/22 08:24 PM

Unable to record the voice

I suggest you check to identify the dating site you want, because Mingle does not have such a feature...

maybwecan's photo
Wed 05/25/22 04:29 PM
Edited by maybwecan on Wed 05/25/22 04:31 PM

Hi, I am pretty new to this site and I am frustrated about how this works. Not sure how I can change this. I am only interested in men between 58 and 70 and only people from Alberta less then 2 hours away from me, becauseI want o be able to meet in person, have specified that in my profile, but I get people from all over the world as matches and all younger then 58. What is the point of the specifications if it doesn't work?

The Mingle search feature is free and available for any member to use...a useful alternative to waiting for table service...

Welcome to Mingle...

maybwecan's photo
Sun 05/22/22 05:10 PM
Edited by maybwecan on Sun 05/22/22 05:11 PM

I’m wondering if anyone has had luck finding a mate while traveling? I’d guess no, because it is hard to build a lasting bond. I spend weeks or months in each place before heading out in my RV. Also not sure it’s attractive to be living/traveling in my rv full time….

Feel free to criticize my profile, because dating at my age is a dumpster fire!!

Your post suggests you've done little or no search for other web sites in this area...i just did a quick google "dating sites for RV travelers" and saw responses which included suggested specific web sites to contact...

maybwecan's photo
Tue 05/17/22 11:13 AM
welcome to the Mingle tour

Just joining a platform like this from such a tiny island can be so overwhelming... #needfriends

Mingle is nonspecific whereas there are plenty of other web sites which cater to your specific companion preferences..

Goodluck

maybwecan's photo
Mon 05/16/22 05:09 PM
need to design a cooling system for the deactivation trapdoor...the frequency of use lately is overheating the mechanism...laugh

maybwecan's photo
Mon 05/16/22 02:05 PM

Hello everyone, I'm a new guy, I'm here for the first day, my friend Christine found her true love here, she recommended me to try, I hope to find a perfect love here, I will marry Give him, and give him two children, and then the family will travel around the world happily

Whoa!!!???...she says I'm a new GUY???!!!...great job on the makeup and hair...

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25