Community > Posts By > fire_ftr2000

no photo
Wed 10/24/12 12:20 AM

Montana is like no other state out there! I love it here. Rafting on the gorge is amazing! Snowmobiling in the winter. Going to all the different lakes in the summer. The mountains are so pretty and peaceful. Only one thing that really sucks is finding a man! laugh

Heck. I am a man and single. It's as hard to find a lady here too. :heart: I think it has to do with the distances. waving

no photo
Wed 10/24/12 12:11 AM
Edited by fire_ftr2000 on Wed 10/24/12 12:12 AM
I have no idea why there are so many married women in Montana looking for something on the side.pitchfork It makes it hard to find a honest cutie interested in a real relationship.flowerforyou So many married ones are even say they are single.pitchfork

no photo
Wed 10/10/12 08:54 PM
I agree though on she shouldn't be young enough to be my child nor should a ladies guy be that young either.

no photo
Wed 10/10/12 08:52 PM
I wouldn't mind finding a younger woman and here's why. I have heard this from a woman married to one of my buddies when I was 45 and wanted to go fishing for a few days on the river. She said, "When are you going to grow up? Your too old for that crap now days." Well I figure that if that is how women think at the age of 45. With me being way to active still and I don't plan on slowing down, why not just try to find a woman younger then me that likes some of the things I do, that isn't ready for the rocking chair on the front porch with a blanket over her legs. A different guy I know, who is also younger then me, mentioned that his wife told him, he can't be hanging around me because I just don't act my age and she is afraid that I might just lead him astray? LOL. How phoney is that? Both of these women are only a couple years younger then me and do absolutly nothing with their lives or their families or husbands. How sad. They both know that I am not that kind of guy. So why not find me a younger woman that wants to do things with me and enjoy each other. Yet finding that woman hasn't happened yet for me. So I make the best of things as they are and enjoy life as it comes. But there isn't anything wrong with a younger woman for a guy or a younger guy for a woman. It happens.