Sat 05/16/09 10:44 AM
nice :wink:

beautyfrompain's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:19 AM
What's in it right now?

Mine: Chicken Alfredo mmmmmm

beautyfrompain's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:07 AM
Then one more trip to Colorado this Summer. Going to go hiking! I'm also going to visit my Daughter at Ft. Carson!

Ya'll have a blessed day. I'm going back to bed bigsmile

beautyfrompain's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:04 AM

Hmmm think I've done all I can do here in Kansas. Someone remind me never to visit here again .... BORING!

Can't wait to get back to Texas~

LOL you still coming to Alabama too?

Yes definately! I have friends and family there and an ex I can throw rocks at bigsmile I love Alabama!

What part of Bama you visiting? I'm very close to B'ham.. a good bit to do there... unless you go to the beach.. that's even better!
I'm going to Tallassee, Wetumpka, and Montgomery. Then I'm headed over to Georgia for a day to Six Flags.

beautyfrompain's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:54 AM

Hmmm think I've done all I can do here in Kansas. Someone remind me never to visit here again .... BORING!

you mean you didn't have a tour guide for your visitslaphead
Yes,rofl again BORING

Oh that does suck then.....I am soooo sorry for ya girlflowers
I'll survive biggrin

you just have to make up for it when you get back homelaugh :banana: drinks
There's no place like home....hmmm isn't that a Kansas saying. They are warping my mind here whoa

beautyfrompain's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:52 AM

I just came home from work, its my regular bed time.
G'Nite.
Night

beautyfrompain's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:51 AM

LOL you still coming to Alabama too?

Yes definately! I have friends and family there and an ex I can throw rocks at bigsmile I love Alabama!

beautyfrompain's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:49 AM

Yes,rofl again BORING

Oh that does suck then.....I am soooo sorry for ya girlflowers
I'll survive biggrin

beautyfrompain's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:44 AM

I am going to sleep real soon.
Its cold and raining here.
I think I will sleep my day away also.

beautyfrompain's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:41 AM

Yes,rofl again BORING

beautyfrompain's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:39 AM

beautyfrompain's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:07 PM
Awwww sorry MsKim for your loss. I have a Parrot also they are so sweet and loving. May the Lord ease your pain.

beautyfrompain's photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:23 PM
Nope

beautyfrompain's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:07 PM
cleaning the bathrooms

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:42 AM
I'm getting off here also. I'm on vacation. Oh and by the way, if religion was not brought up...I would of never discussed it. Discuss it and I will defend my Lord! Ya'll have a blessed day! flowers by JTbigsmile

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:38 AM

Jteveans..read her profile.Now I did nopt want to go there with her...but she is attacking my values..what else am i to do.And Beauty you called me selfish...isn't your husband selfish for creating a beautiful family....and then leaving???Of course he i9s..i am not that kind of guy!

yes but up until now she didn't mention anything about the bible in this thread,so why bring that into the argument?.do you know how many people i could find things i dislike about them by reading their profiles and bring that into disagreements with them?.the only reason i don't is because it has nothing to with the discussion....
he needed ammunition haha

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:35 AM

YES..Black White ,right and wrong...we all go home.I see you are a Bible thumper..i understand all this now.Again Beauty..where is the father of your child!

seriously dude,what makes her a "bible thumper"?i haven't seen her mention anything about the bible in this thread huh

Look at her page bro. lol what she says, what is displayed on her page, who she seems to be, all these thoughts contradict themselves, leading to hypocrisy. Set aside the mud puddle and take a look into the murky lake of what the society of bible thumpers has created. What they see as the "NORM" lol Sal coined the phrase!
Excuse me dear, do not link all who name Christ together...because all those claim to be Christian are not.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:31 AM

Beauty...how can that be selfish.It would be selfish if i had a family and thought what I had just written in this thread.A little late for a man to decide how he feels about kids and marriage..when he gets her pregnant.I am just curious Beauty...what part exactly of what I wrote is selfish...this should be intresting?

"Not because I don't like them...but because i understand what a responsibilty they are."

Don't you have other responsibilies in life?

Just sounds to me like they would tie you down from doing other things that YOU enjoy.

I could be wrong......

Love isn't everything. I despise when people believe that it's true. Tell it to the world around us. When you die will you feel? You die alone & with the love of others? Emotion isn't concrete. Some people know that they can not yet succumb to the emotional & financial responsibility of a child, not when one is barely "making it" on their own. Its not being selfish, its being realistic.

When I die I will experience "His Love" and my pain will turn to beauty when I'm finally in the arms of my Savior and see all my loved ones that have gone before me.

Religion is a personal choice
Yes, it is and now that it is brought up I will express mine.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:29 AM

Jteveans..read her profile.Now I did nopt want to go there with her...but she is attacking my values..what else am i to do.And Beauty you called me selfish...isn't your husband selfish for creating a beautiful family....and then leaving???Of course he i9s..i am not that kind of guy!

I'm not his judge nor yours. Sorry if I offended you with my statement.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:26 AM

YES..Black White ,right and wrong...we all go home.I see you are a Bible thumper..i understand all this now.Again Beauty..where is the father of your child!

seriously dude,what makes her a "bible thumper"?i haven't seen her mention anything about the bible in this thread huh
He read my profile bigsmile