Community > Posts By > beautyfrompain

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:25 AM

Doesn't the Bible say it is a sin to leave your marriage and family?
Not if one commits adultery.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:24 AM

Beauty...how can that be selfish.It would be selfish if i had a family and thought what I had just written in this thread.A little late for a man to decide how he feels about kids and marriage..when he gets her pregnant.I am just curious Beauty...what part exactly of what I wrote is selfish...this should be intresting?

"Not because I don't like them...but because i understand what a responsibilty they are."

Don't you have other responsibilies in life?

Just sounds to me like they would tie you down from doing other things that YOU enjoy.

I could be wrong......

Love isn't everything. I despise when people believe that it's true. Tell it to the world around us. When you die will you feel? You die alone & with the love of others? Emotion isn't concrete. Some people know that they can not yet succumb to the emotional & financial responsibility of a child, not when one is barely "making it" on their own. Its not being selfish, its being realistic.

When I die I will experience "His Love" and my pain will turn to beauty when I'm finally in the arms of my Savior and see all my loved ones that have gone before me.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:20 AM

YES..Black White ,right and wrong...we all go home.I see you are a Bible thumper..i understand all this now.Again Beauty..where is the father of your child!
Yep, we all go home...just not to the same destination sadly.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:18 AM

You are wrong.What's worse..a man who has kids and leaves them because he realizes it's not for him.Or someone like me who is man enough to understand his feelings and dosen't go around with unwanted kids!I work with children in schools everyday...I love them and try my best to mold their young minds.Just because people don't want kids..it does not make them selfish.I am not trying to argue with you..I am saying we are in a diverse world with many different opinions...respect them.Is the father of your child still around..are you married to him?
Yep, he's still around. No, I am not married to him.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:16 AM

i just wanna see yall get in a mud wrestling match love
That's something you would say lol

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:14 AM

hey-verve...I truly have a life full of beauty and abundance.I work with children everyday and search for a woman to be committed with.I was taken aback by Beauty's comment about being selfish.I feel i am completly opposite of that.Life is a journey and I find thoes who judge others..are really only judging themselves.I believe we all leave here and go home...but while we are here...seek love..honesty and treat others with compassion!

We all leave here and go home? Exactly where is home? Is it the same for everyone?

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:13 AM

Think of the family you created, ultimately, they will be destroyed as will you, what have you gained?
LOVE....

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:11 AM

i liked being married. i like being single. would i marry again???? yes bigsmile
Let's get married Fetts bigsmile

in Kansas??? Mornin Beautyflowerforyou
I cut my trip short. I am only staying a week. Kansas is DEAD! lol Let's go to Vegas!

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:10 AM

Beautyfrompain...I am waiting.You were quick to judge me...but not so quick to reply!
I'm sorry I have a 4 yr old to attend to as well.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:09 AM

Beauty...how can that be selfish.It would be selfish if i had a family and thought what I had just written in this thread.A little late for a man to decide how he feels about kids and marriage..when he gets her pregnant.I am just curious Beauty...what part exactly of what I wrote is selfish...this should be intresting?

"Not because I don't like them...but because i understand what a responsibilty they are."

Don't you have other responsibilies in life?

Just sounds to me like they would tie you down from doing other things that YOU enjoy.

I could be wrong......

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:01 AM

I agree. Marriage just isn't for some people. What do you want out of this life or the next? I want what is attainable, what no one can take from me, & what I will die with: knowledge. If you think about it you die with what you came with, nothing. To have children, to watch your loved ones die...you are only losing, but what you know pulls you through life, until you die. If we came into this world with unbound knowledge, what would the point be? Naturally, we would die with nothing, it's like the opposite effect. Wow. I'm crazy anyway, love waits for no man (or woman), so just be.
How are you losing to only watch your loved ones die? We are all going to die.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:59 AM

i liked being married. i like being single. would i marry again???? yes bigsmile
Let's get married Fetts bigsmile

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:54 AM

Great thread.I have chosen to not have kids in this lifetime.Not because I don't like them...but because i understand what a responsibilty they are..and I'm smart enough to know not to bring yet another unattended child into the world.Or just leave them with the mother to raise all by herself!
I also don't know about marriage...everywhere i turn people are getting divorced..or if they're not..they are cheating.I would love to share a committed life with one special woman..without the government getting involved in our union.
I respect marriages and families that thrive...I'm just saying...it is ok and normal to not want thoes things as well.It takes a secure and confident person to realize what they truly want for themselves...not what society dictates is the "NORM"
I smell a bit of selfishness.

beautyfrompain's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:51 AM
Then you don't get married....plain and simple.

beautyfrompain's photo
Sun 05/10/09 04:00 PM

Have a good time! I just got done with a vacation last week this time.
Where did you go?

beautyfrompain's photo
Sun 05/10/09 04:00 PM

I never would have thought I'd hear vacation and Kansas in the same sentence. Unless it was... "I'm leaving Kansas, and going on vacation".

What's wrong with Kansas? I need to get out of Texas for awhile! Next month I'm going to Alabama!

beautyfrompain's photo
Sun 05/10/09 03:58 PM

Headed to Kansas in the morning. Going for two weeks. It's a 9 1/2 hour trip. Thank God I don't mind driving. Much needed vacation! Anybody else going on vacation soon?
good time if you like storm chasing, pick me up on your way:smile:

I'm adventurous, but NOT that adventurous :laughing:

beautyfrompain's photo
Sun 05/10/09 03:57 PM

Headed to Kansas in the morning. Going for two weeks. It's a 9 1/2 hour trip. Thank God I don't mind driving. Much needed vacation! Anybody else going on vacation soon?

im goin to kansas toodrool ....lol j/k

hahaha drats and fat cats!

beautyfrompain's photo
Sun 05/10/09 03:56 PM
Gracious God, This prayer is for the mothers who have sat up all night with sick toddlers in their arms, saying, “It’s okay honey, Mommy’s here.”
Who have sat in rocking chairs for hours on end soothing crying babies who can’t be comforted.

This is for all the mothers who show up at work with stains on their blouses and diapers in their purse.

For all the mothers who run carpools and make cookies and sew Halloween costumes.
And all those mothers who don’t.

This is for the mothers who gave birth to babies they’ll never see.
And the mothers who took those babies and gave them homes.

This is for the mothers whose priceless art collections are hanging on their refrigerator doors.

And for all the mothers who froze their buns on metal bleachers at football or soccer games instead of watching from the warmth of their cars, so that when their kids asked, “Did you see me, Mom?” they could say, “Of course, I wouldn’t have missed it for the world,” and mean it.

This is for all the mothers who yell at their kids in the grocery store and swat them in despair when they stomp their feet and scream for ice cream before dinner.
And for all the mothers who count to ten instead, but realize how child abuse happens.

This is for all the mothers who sat down with their children and explained all about making babies.
And for all the (grand)mothers who wanted to, but just couldn’t find the words.

This is for all the mothers who go hungry, so their children can eat.

For all the mothers who read “Goodnight, Moon” twice a night for a year. And then read it again. “Just one more time.”

This is for all the mothers who taught their children to tie their shoelaces before they started school.
And for all the mothers who opted for Velcro instead.

This is for all the mothers who teach their sons to cook and their daughters to sink a jump shot.

This is for every mother whose head turns automatically when a little voice calls “Mom?” in a crowd, even though they know their own offspring are at home–or even away at college.

This is for all the mothers who sent their kids to school with stomach aches, assuring them they’d be just FINE once they got there, only to get calls from the school nurse an hour later asking them to please pick them up. Right away.

This is for mothers whose children have gone astray, who can’t find the words to reach them.

For all the mothers who bite their lips until they bleed when their 14 year olds dye their hair green.

For all the mothers of the victims of recent school shootings, and the mothers of those who did the shooting.

For the mothers of the survivors, and the mothers who sat in front of their TVs in horror, hugging their child who just came home from school, safely.

This is for all the mothers who taught their children to be peaceful, and now pray they come home safely from a war.

Gracious God, we thank you for mothering, for all those women and men who nourish, nurture, care for and mother–For without this blessed act, our lives would be poorer.

We thank you for mothering us, O God of all creation.

Amen.

Rev. Denise D. Tracy

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL MOMS IN MINGLE LAND!!!

beautyfrompain's photo
Sun 05/10/09 03:48 PM
Edited by beautyfrompain on Sun 05/10/09 03:48 PM

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next