Community > Posts By > sweet1sxy

sweet1sxy's photo
Mon 01/13/14 06:57 AM
Yeh i gotta agree with that..it happened to me when i was 17, my best friend died unexpectantly(she was 9mnths pregnant as well) the baby didnt survive either&i was taking a lot of hard drugs at the time. Needless to say i was in a dark place at the time&something made itself known to me by moving things etc. i know it wasnt anything 'good' though, i could feel it was there to do no good. It stayed for months in my mothers house, no other family members had anything strange happen to them! I have heard,and this is more recently, from my dad(who doesnt really believe as such) about the upstairs tv coming on by itself,but blaring 2. i dont think what ever was in that house yrs ago, has completely gone to be honest. I'm lost as to what or who it might be but most of all what it wants?

sweet1sxy's photo
Sun 01/12/14 03:19 PM
Guess i am in a rut really..but i have decided now its right to just keep on dating until i get feelings 4 some1..stronger feelings than what i have been having :) i'd rather be on my own until that day comes i think :)

sweet1sxy's photo
Sun 01/12/14 01:55 PM
Hey, i was wondering, is it only 'bad' spirits (poltergiests) that move things? Or does it happen anyway sometimes? Confused reading different things

sweet1sxy's photo
Sun 01/12/14 01:50 PM
I'm not talking about online dating, just the normal dating thing where you meet up,get to know each other etc etc.. But u r right regardless, im not gonna just give up&settle for some1 i have no 'click' with.. Some of these other comments obviously havn't got a clue what their talking about,as they make no sense to me what so ever tbh! I'm just gonna keep going on dates&see if any1 is right 4 me, all i can do really. it isnt exactly fair to keep dating some1 i dont see a future with, even if they do with me. Keeping going might be an exciting time any how :) im only 25, sure there is some1 out there 4 me!

sweet1sxy's photo
Sun 01/12/14 01:41 PM
Y comment just to say something stupid? I wont give up thanks, its not in my nature :) ridiculous comments like these i'll just ignore but feel free to waste your time :) picky? Seems you don't know me from adam you have a very judgemental view.

sweet1sxy's photo
Sat 01/11/14 02:44 PM
Thanks 4the response but i have no clue what ur on about! Sry. The issue isnt if the other person clicks with me, its the other way around. After ive gotten to know them 4 a while,i dont feel anything other than friendship 2wards them. The men are always the ones who are interested in me&who want to take things further. I dont, not with any1 ive met so far since being single! Ive liked them but didnt feel that spark u feel when u knw u could take things further with some1. So my question was really, should i c how things go with the ppl i just seem to 'like' or shall i be patient and wait until i feel a mutual match with some1. Im quite old fashioned in the sense i that i never ask a guy out, never. They ask me&i always give every 1 of them a chance. If i didnt, how the hell am i meant to find 'the one' thanks to all who replied but i think some of you have the wrong end of the stick, didnt mean to cause any confusion! im frm the uk so dunno if my writing style on here is different or what!

sweet1sxy's photo
Thu 01/09/14 05:35 AM
Edited by sweet1sxy on Thu 01/09/14 05:36 AM
Plz do not take offence to this as i dont know u personally but u r married. That alone should be enough for u not to stray. At least tell ur wife how u feel, if things dont get any better then finish the relationship first before u engage in anything sexual, whether it be women or men. Its not fair on your wife for u to sleep with any1else. U must know this. Talk to her would be my advice, maybe not about the fantasies with men(or women) but just to see if u and her can work anything out(sexually, if this is your only issue in ur relationship) good luck!

sweet1sxy's photo
Thu 01/09/14 01:47 AM
Oh&winterkind, i don't know many ppl the same age as me who arent already settled in a relationship or are married..i will continue to see if i can find any1 tho, im always up for helping others..:smile:

sweet1sxy's photo
Thu 01/09/14 01:41 AM
Thank u 4that, was a lvly read. I know i should be patient but it is near impossible to find the time to go out on proper dates when im a single parent to 3&4yr old girls. The ones i do meet have got everything in life i want, i just dont feel a connection there at all. I shouldn't just date them bcoz they like me, right? Im not big on looks, its personality for me&if i feel i click with them. My girls dad i felt this with&was with him 6 years(until he developed a drinking problem). I havnt felt i click with any1 since(we split 2yrs ago)

sweet1sxy's photo
Wed 01/08/14 10:13 AM
Thats the thing, i dont go asking any1 out, they always ask me..i just dont like them as much as they like me..think i'll wait instead of settling for some1 im not into that much..and im fussy bcoz i have 2 children to think about thx v.much

sweet1sxy's photo
Wed 01/08/14 07:10 AM
Hey, i was just wondering if any1else on here has the same prob as me! Every1 that is into me, who most have been lvly by the way, i just dont feel the same towards them after getting to know them for a while. I dont know if its me or what. Am i fussy, i didnt think i was..will i ever meet some1 i like as much as they like me? Feel like im the only 1 tbh&that i should just settle for some1 for the sake of it! Help! Advice needed x

sweet1sxy's photo
Fri 12/20/13 12:09 PM
all the cupboard drawers&doors were pulled open 1 morning in my mams house, it was still v.dark at like 8am as it was winter. All of my family had gone out to work so I was on my own, I was 17 at the time. All our families photos had been turned around to face the wall,newspaper was put on the floor! U tell me, but I know for a fact no1 could of gotten in that house that day, i'd checked all windows,doors, everything was locked. For about 2mnths after that,after all the family went to sleep, i'd hear banging&footsteps coming from the kitchen. Course i'd check, nothing there just like there wasnt that day yet something must of been to move what they did! I dunno, if it was a ghost, y or how would it just stop out of the blue? X

sweet1sxy's photo
Thu 10/17/13 03:04 PM
looking for girls around merthyr,ponty etc. Mail me ;-) xx