Community > Posts By > 333MissC

333MissC's photo
Thu 03/13/08 10:29 AM
Thank you all for comments. It is nice to hear all the postive things.

This web site is so cool.

flowerforyou

333MissC's photo
Thu 03/13/08 09:39 AM
Hello to all MN:

I hope the MN nice is still out there. If you feel the same, post a HI on this topic.

Lets spread the love

:smile: :smile: :wink: :tongue:

333MissC's photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:43 PM
Please read over my profile. Let me know what you think.

:smile:

333MissC's photo
Mon 03/10/08 04:16 PM
When it comes to why humans need relationship or marrige, society believe in one answer, Alone. Our society has done everything in it's power to show that we can not live alone. That we need someone in our lives to complete us. I my opinion, I believe in relationship and marriage because of two things. Love and complement. Our world is so hung up on sex, one night stands, parting, that we lose the fact and pleasure of attraction and love.

I believe in love at first sight. I believe in loving my best friend for the rest of my life. I pray that I will be able to find that special person to live my life with. However, I will not become hung up on what society says. I am able to live my life alone if that is what God wishes.

I just hope that there maybe someone out there who agrees with me.

333MissC's photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:43 PM
Hi to all. Please reveiew my profile. You will find that I am down to earth, simple, and fun loving. I enjoy life and I am looking for people to share that with.

If you are interest, please contact me!!

Thanks

drinker flowerforyou glasses :wink: :smile:

333MissC's photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:41 PM
I currently live in Wayzata, but I am a city girl. I love Minneapolis. I enjoy parting in St. Paul. I want to know some fun places to hang out in Minneapolis or St. Paul from other people. Please post your ideas of fun places.

333MissC's photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:35 PM
Welcome to JSH. I am also new to this site. I am also looking for friends, dates, and maybe more.

Good Luck :smile: :smile: :wink: :smile:

333MissC's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:30 AM
I just want to thank Just say Hi for providing a place where people can be people. I find it so hard to have genuine conversation with other people because most site just want sex chat.

I look forward to meeting many of you via web. If you are interested in good conversation, a sassy lady with a sense of humor, check out my profile. I might be the one you are looking for.

Thanks

Hope to hear from you soon.