You might also try Vicks Vapo Rub under his nose. It helps them breathe
through their nose, which often times
is dry, and Vicks will moisten it. I've
tried it and my daughters said it had
worked. I don't know I was sleeping!

Good Luck!

I have to tell you my late husband was
a snorer. He would be so loud I'd turn
the tv on and it didn't cover his snoring. And after about six months I just got used to it. After he passed
away, I missed the snoring:cry:

Joaverage's photo
Sat 11/22/08 08:44 AM
Thank You Carold. I think there is someone for
all of us, no matter what our age. And it does happen when you least expect it. It won't be long and I know I'll be reading your testimonial soon too. :banana: :banana:

Joaverage's photo
Sat 11/22/08 08:34 AM
flowerforyou Hi Everyone, I just had to put my two cents in here. I know I don't post often but had to today. I lost my husband 8 years ago and had tried dating for the last two years. Didn't like what I was finding and finally gave up. Always responded to those that e-mailed me but quit meeting them. And one wrote to me and kept writing and was interesting and funny, so decided we would meet for coffee on a Sunday. Its been a while since that happened and he was wonderful, good manners, great attitude, good looking to me and was the best decision I've made in my life. He is my forever! He will be moving in on Monday and its one of the happiest days of my life. The others are when I had my three children. I can't believe it has happened to me. I feel like a teenager with excitement! And if it can happen to me......it certainly can happen to you all also. So keep the faith and when you least expect it, there they are. Looking for the same stability of
a family, the same as you. Good Luck to each and
everyone of you. Light and Love Joflowerforyou

Joaverage's photo
Fri 11/21/08 08:07 AM
Kim, there are so many kind, caring, funny and
just plain good people on here. And of course, there are the just plain jerks, I hope you reconsider and stay. Don't let them control your
behavior.Their Ignorance needs to be ignored.Just a few who fit that description.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Joaverage's photo
Fri 11/21/08 07:50 AM

what i can't understand is how does a guy know that the women go for the jerks,is it cause women say they seem to pick jerks or is it that the man is calling other guys jerks cause they cant get the woman.?

I think you hit it on the head RKISIT !
They can't get the women and the call the guys
that do get them jerks!!!

Joaverage's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:03 AM

That the ratio of views to posts is about 5 to 1 in most cases?? Sometimes 6 to 1 but not often.

I know.....strange huh......

Sometimes I think of wierd stuff!!

gotta thread carefully - people are reporting others just cause, and I kinda like it here, so very choosy in whom I reply to...

I'll buy you more shoes if you reply to me.bigsmile

so as I was saying - blahblahblahblahblah

need red shoes for holidays

blahblahblahblah

:banana:

New red shoes for Fran!

rofl rofl rofl

winx :heart: winx

((Fran))happy

I need some red shoes for the holidays too!!
Please???? I've really been good. Or I've tried to be.

Joaverage's photo
Sat 11/15/08 06:04 AM

trying to label ones self is a pointless exercise.Most people fall somewhere along a line between 100% hetero and 100% homosexual...with most being nearer the hetero end. How many points are their between the two, and do they all have labels? Just be yourself and be the best person you can, it will all work out naturally.

flowerforyou This pretty much says it all!

Joaverage's photo
Tue 11/11/08 10:58 AM

Awwwww come on ladies.....You know each and everyone of you could handle that in a heartbeat!!
drinker drinker drinker drinker

Joaverage's photo
Tue 11/11/08 05:13 AM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Our beloved soldiers past and present.
God Bless each and every man and woman who has served this great country and made it safe for all. We pray for your safe return to your
families and loved ones.flowerforyou

Joaverage's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:15 AM

real men are responsible,great fathers(if they have kids),apologize if they are wrong,get pissed when they receive insulting emailsbigsmile,chivalrous,expect to be treated the sameway they treat others,expect people to honor their word/words and don't cheat on the ones they love.:smile:

RKISIT, don't know why you aren't taken. You certainly know what it takes to please an sound
like a great guy! Good Luck, I sure hope you find the woman who is just like you!!!:banana: :banana:

Joaverage's photo
Sun 11/09/08 06:50 AM

did you (in general)ever think that the more you treat your man as though he were real, manly, studly, wonderful, helpful, kind, etc., the more he becomes that way?

sure, no one is totally responsible for making another feel good about themselves, nor are we totally responsible for the way that they behave, what they say, or what they feel, but if i can help someone that i care about feel better about themselves and behave more appropriately towards me, doesn't that also help me, by helping the relationship?

i know it works in reverse, that the more special someone treats me, the harder i try to please them.

just a thought.

You are so right on it Paper!!!
It works better for both flowerforyou

Joaverage's photo
Thu 11/06/08 02:07 PM

Why is it that women act like men are the only ones who act this way...?

Who the hell else do we kiss and date?????

Joaverage's photo
Thu 11/06/08 07:02 AM
Noooooo!!

Joaverage's photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:59 AM
:banana: :banana: Happy Birthday (((Eileen))):banana: :banana:

Wishing you much love,joy and laughter!!!flowerforyou

Joaverage's photo
Wed 11/05/08 02:08 PM
I don't see any harm in anyone looking at another. I just see the hurt when there is touching and whatever else they choose to do.

And I don't think its cheating if a man goes to a strip club, but when they pay for a lap dance and
that's what they get on a couch. Yes, that is cheating.

Joaverage's photo
Wed 11/05/08 01:33 PM
You are so right. And I've never had a problem with a man I'm with, going to strip clubs or bars.
I think when its done frequently, that's when you
have to consider what is really going on.
I know a lot of men are truthful and honest, until they prove otherwise, I'd still never have a problem with it. drinker

Joaverage's photo
Wed 11/05/08 01:15 PM
I totally agree becca. BUT some do, and say they
don't..

Joaverage's photo
Wed 11/05/08 01:10 PM
Ladies, I hate to break this to all of you. I also thought there was not a thing wrong with a lap, or couch dance. My late husband was a photographer and after his passing, I of course had to go through all of his possesions. I have hundreds and hundreds, seriously, photos of that's
not all that they do. I swear this is the honest to God's truth. So if you're not with them, a lot
more goes on than you think. Trust all you want but...........it does happen!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16