Community > Posts By > Greg Ford

no photo
Thu 09/24/20 02:12 AM
I can see it on my PC, let me check my phone (where's my phone?)
You're absolutely right, it doesn't display on the phone app.
I'll try reducing the image size, just not now, I have a translation to deliver.
Busy, busy...
:o)

no photo
Thu 09/24/20 01:20 AM
Edited by Greg Ford on Thu 09/24/20 01:25 AM
You're quite right KitKat, posting images is a little tricky... I used one of my own domains in the end.

no photo
Thu 09/24/20 01:13 AM
Edited by Greg Ford on Thu 09/24/20 01:25 AM

This is my local beach in Cambrils, Northern Spain. It's a balmy 23C here today.

Favourite beach song: There was a film that came out a few years called About Time. There's a scene with a radio playing, the song on the Radio caught my attention. I eventually tracked it down, it's "Sand Dunes and Salty Air" by Groove Armada

no photo
Mon 09/14/20 11:23 AM
Singing in the truck

That's fantastic. But what do you sing??

no photo
Mon 09/14/20 11:17 AM
Even the creator GOD is wondering it. ο€ͺ

Ha! That's the most hilarious thing I've read in ages. Thank you for that. I think that the designer, whomsoever that may be, designed women to be adorable, wonderful and a complete mystery to men - and occasionally to themselves...

no photo
Mon 09/14/20 09:30 AM
Chris de Burgh in London, supported by Al Stewart (arguably better) in around 1981

no photo
Mon 09/14/20 09:27 AM
Didn't recognise any of those. Ha!

Here's one for you:

She came out of the sun in a silk dress running like a watercolour in the rain.

no photo
Mon 09/14/20 08:13 AM
We're thinking about moving there sometime next year. Is it lovely?

no photo
Mon 09/14/20 08:10 AM
Her account has been deleted, why is that? I was one of those guys and I know plenty of others, trouble is they're either in the UK or Italy. Hey ho.

no photo
Mon 09/14/20 08:04 AM
Actually, just thinking about it, the user probably simply is in private mode but has no idea that they are - and there's no way of informing them of the fact. I have two lovely ladies that have sent me questions that I can't reply to because they are in private mode. Bit annoying really.