Community > Posts By > PeterPan

PeterPan's photo
Thu 09/17/20 05:26 PM
Be respectful.

Everyone universally wants that. That's not a desire exclusive to any gender.

PeterPan's photo
Thu 09/17/20 05:23 PM
Here here. Voice of sanity.

PeterPan's photo
Mon 09/14/20 11:14 PM

All weekend I have been having this issue. The site loads way too slow, and will get Error Message 504 and time-out. Identified as mingle2.com Host Error.

Today it is even worse, downloading so slowly that I cannot navigate the site longer than about 3-5 minutes, before being timed-out. I cannot send or read messages, or search any of the site.

I did use the provided link (from another ‘bug report’) to send in a report, but that link is also not working, and the other post has been ‘locked’. What away to run a rail road…lol.

The 504 error is also typical of those who use VPN's, proxy servers & TOR. If using TOR, then ctrl+shift+L and chose new circuit for this site. If proxy - change proxy. If VPN, then select a different location. If none of those address your configuration, then do a DuckDuckGo search for the 504 error message & read what you find. Never use goooogle, biing or yohoo for anything.

PeterPan's photo
Sun 09/13/20 10:23 PM
Unconventional bohemian musician in Central Oklahoma

Not the easiest place to be a single male if you don't have a beer, a fish, a bible & a football in your hands - but after 14 years of being single after my girl died of breast cancer, I thought I'd give Mingle2 a spin to see if fortune would be different.

Feel free to pop by & say hello if you also feel like a stranger in a strange land!

Peace.
happy

PeterPan's photo
Sun 09/13/20 10:08 PM
It's easy to answer the question from a feminist misandry point of view or a misogyny point of view, but if the question were posed as genderless as in, what do PEOPLE want, the answers would be less sexist & just as varied & honest.

There are over 7 billion people on the planet, so there are over 7 billion answers & all of them correct for the individuals answering, so it's really about what a person is willing to do, no matter how unreasonable & ridiculous it may be, to meet in the middle just fulfill someone else's infantile demands & selfish desires.

PeterPan's photo
Sun 09/13/20 10:00 PM
I can't disparage anyone for their point of view & what works for them, but for myself, I'm done chasing after females. That's a thing that's almost unique to American or western culture & it's exploitative, demeaning & insulting, so I won't take part in such a childish game since I'm a mature adult.

That approach works for me. More power to you if something utterly different works for you.

PeterPan's photo
Sun 09/13/20 09:52 PM
Knowing most people are use to touch screen swiping & are growing more illiterate by the day, I opted for a profile that isn't an encyclopedia.

Being waaaaaay out of my area with the online dating thing, I'd appreciate thumbs up, thumbs down type critique along with anything that would be helpful in refining it.

Not everyone's cuppa tea in my area, which is only fair to make that clear on the page, but I want to do that in an attractive way rather than off-putting.

Thanks in advance, stay safe & take care of each other.

PeterPan's photo
Sun 09/13/20 09:41 PM
Not the easiest place to be a single male if you don't have a beer, a fish, a bible & a football in your hands - but after 14 years of being single after my girl died of breast cancer, I thought I'd give Mingle2 a spin to see if fortune would be different.

Feel free to pop by & say hello if you also feel like a stranger in a strange land!

Peace.
smile2

PeterPan's photo
Sun 09/13/20 09:32 PM
I.T. professional of 20 years, swore off touch screens & cell phones 3 years ago, and am quite happy to use Mingle2 on a computer :P