Community > Posts By > pnutishere

pnutishere's photo
Fri 08/01/08 09:20 PM
Man. Ok there has come a time to air this. I've been on this site for a little while.. Met some good people. As well as one other. talked to some nice people there also.. But as far as actual meeting.. Man I know i'm not the greatest looking but damn...... I've met one girl in the past ten months that was attractive. But she was about 9 years younger. I mean i'm not wanting anything but friendship (after a ten year marriage to a very dominating and unfaithful woman i'm gun shy) so it's cool. But man has anyone actually found a real "match" or is it just settling??

pnutishere's photo
Fri 08/01/08 09:16 PM
Fort Smith Here.

pnutishere's photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:19 PM

Hmmm, your question seems to be better posed on a site that doesn't have women with scruples. Speaking for myself and other a lot of other women here, you aren't going to luck out, here.
noway noway noway

Hmm I'm thinking a little common sense and just using his inside voice would have saved him.. What kind of answer was he realistically expeting?? Scruples.... Haven' heard that one in a long time. lol.. laugh

pnutishere's photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:13 PM
Yeah and good luck .

pnutishere's photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:08 PM
Why doesn't anything this good happen in Fort Smith..lol
grumble

pnutishere's photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:02 PM
Yeah that was prett good.. started reading this thread, and had to double check myself. Making sure I was in the right place....
drinker

pnutishere's photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:48 AM
Lower your standards.. Now that's funny....
drinker Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!!

pnutishere's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:16 PM
Well at least you wont have to worry about a designated driver...... drinker

pnutishere's photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:04 AM
New Just thought I'd say what's up!!drinker