Community > Posts By > ided

ided's photo
Wed 10/31/12 07:31 AM
Its a pity but at least you know that this form of protection is definitely secure and good to use if you wish to protect your data.

ided's photo
Tue 10/30/12 11:05 AM
Nice profile if just a tad long but I'm sure those looking for love of a good woman will take the time to read it throughout.
Ya pics are good, clear and well taken.
Beyond that there is not much to say your profile is good and covers pretty much every angle.
Its really a pity there isnt more options when creating them to add html/bbcode so you could add headings etc to give the important info quickly for those who scan but then I guess this isnt an article site but your use of ascii to give sectioning is a great idea and I may have to steal it, if you dont mind.

ided's photo
Tue 10/30/12 10:55 AM
Maybe add some of your hobbies or info about your pass times as its always good thing to let people know about interests gives basis for conversation.

ided's photo
Tue 10/30/12 10:52 AM
Cheers for the feed back, wanted to make sure I was making a fool of myself or saying anything to crazy or weird though we are all weird in our own ways lol.
Now to go review some others profiles to repay the favour you have extended me.

ided's photo
Tue 10/30/12 08:36 AM
Hey ladies and gents,
Made my profile up and tried to list what I'm after and a bit about me wondered if you would be so kind as to take a look and let me know if I'm doing it right or if I need to go back to the drawing board?

ided's photo
Tue 10/30/12 04:46 AM
Hey Andy,
Have a look through the following link
http://www.affordablecebu.com/load/computer_tricks/how_to_unlock_hard_disk_drive_fujitsu_hitachi_maxtor_seagate_and_others/18-1-0-235
this is a full list of available options, unfortunately none are guaranteed to work but if you willing to put in the work to try them it could help in gaining access to the drive beyond this I'm afraid your right and the hdd is pretty much a paper weight.

ided's photo
Mon 10/29/12 11:53 AM
Still on my nerd hype lol try these on for size...
www.zapotlanejo.info/paperpokes/gen1.html
its called papercraft similar to origami but this is more about making models out of paper and does require glue and scissors so be careful ;-)
I do some origami to but I only ever made penguins, water balloons and stuff like that.

ided's photo
Mon 10/29/12 11:49 AM
Hello so if you came here I would assume its because your looking for someone to kick some *** with in your fav game well if I have it and online when you are then I'll gladly give it a go though I make no promises about being good at it lol.
My list of games can be seen by going to the following link...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ided2010/
I have around 200+ games on my account and a lot of them multiplayer if that be co-op or vs.
So have a browse and if you a steam user feel free to add me.
I also play minecraft etc to so be aware just because its not in the list doesn't mean I don't play it :-D

ided's photo
Mon 10/29/12 11:45 AM
Hey peeps,
My names Alan and I'm a 15 veteran nerd :-P so thought I would offer my services on here if people need them.

Before you get going franticly posting issues lets start off by getting the basics down...

Software issues
If you need help with software I would request you take a screenshot of the error and please explain what happened up to encountering the issue, please note any new installed or removed software and any hardware changes.

Hardware issues
This ones a bit more complex as it could mean your unable to be at the pc at the time, but I would request info on any noticeable sounds/errors that its creating and what happened up to encountering the issue including software installs or driver changes.

Want web help?
Well if your a coder or designer like myself then I'm sure we can get technical but I think you will need to message me direct to discuss as otherwise this topic will get bloated quickly, but include the language your using e.g. php, asp, jquery etc and what the issue is and if possible a link to the page in question so I can test myself.

Well that wraps it up so let me know and I'll try to help in anyway I can.