Community > Posts By > half_comedian

no photo
Thu 02/07/13 07:12 PM
How do I remove someone from the mutual matches?

Thanks.

no photo
Thu 02/07/13 05:59 PM
Edited by half_comedian on Thu 02/07/13 06:01 PM
Why torture yourselves?, just be honest and save yourself and the other some grief. Tell that person whatever is wrong that YOU dont like, maybe you'll do that person a favor and they will work on it, and you wont waste your time making up stuff or pretending, ugh I hate when people do that.

Honesty goes a long way, notice I didnt say make the other person commit suicide after meeting you, just say what you dont like and thats it.

Dating is supposed to be fun, remember?!
If you have to go through a bunch of crap let it go, stay home or go somewhere else.

no photo
Thu 02/07/13 05:52 PM
Me thinking this forum was alive like others, posted to some very old topics, ops.

Echo, echo, some times I regret having time off. LOL.

no photo
Thu 02/07/13 05:49 PM
What?!

no photo
Thu 02/07/13 05:47 PM

Hi my name Jessica and I'm 22 i have a son and has had my heart broken im just wondering why i can't find a decent guy that wont hurt me? Is there any guys like that anymore?

Be honest with yourself, did you do something they didn't like, do you have a quirk that people dont mention in order to be nice to you?

Its a cycle, you see, the good guys meet the b**** and after they stomp on them, they become a**h***, which meet some good girls, and then become b****.

Just have NSA and use some form of birth control, and stay in school.

no photo
Thu 02/07/13 05:34 PM
Edited by half_comedian on Thu 02/07/13 05:39 PM
So, you chose to use a false statement as the title of this thread in order to get women to look at you?

Why didn't you choose an honest title such as "Women, look at me!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
MOST women are far from honest when it comes to relationships.

If you want to get married, go outside the US, avoid Northern Europe and be careful in Southeast Asia.

no photo
Thu 02/07/13 05:29 PM
Edited by half_comedian on Thu 02/07/13 05:30 PM
I think most men would get a woman with the things they want, I'm not putting bolt-ons like a Civic, 10k for a pair of cans so she can run away with them, NO. The cans and/or the booty has to be OEM, no mods.

Now on generality:

1-Dont be a b**** [big one]
2-Keep in mind, we mean what we say, there's no code into it.
3-Stop following advise from magazines or other women about men, they have no idea what the hell they are talking about.
4-Dont get fat.
5-Dont try to change us.

Thats all.

no photo
Thu 02/07/13 05:20 PM
Has anyone been to Uruguay, can recommend places, hotels and such?

Thanks.

no photo
Mon 02/04/13 05:10 PM
IMO and experience, some people here want to get hits on the page and emails to NOT answer them for attention.
Others you'll see that have the same pic on different profiles with totally different names.
Scamers are not really cut out for this because they have to keep the lie going and if you have FB, some of the pictures they have, they copy from there and post it them.

But is hard to tell man, just don't fall in the: oh just to be safe, click here and put your CC number to make sure you are you.

no photo
Sat 10/06/12 01:30 PM
...hows your family, pet and so on. I'm half_comedian and I'd figure I need to do some marketing in this virtual meeting place of lonely, some times just bored, people.

Not too much going on, good things happening so far though, can't complain.

Alrighty, that ends my introduction, if you would like to contact me, please feel free to message me in the link included with this post.

Have a nice rest of the day.