Community > Posts By > Angelface2000

no photo
Sun 10/05/08 10:46 PM
Sweet dreams to rest ur sleepy minds, enliven ur imaginations, sharpen ur senses and make sense of all that useless nonsense. May tomorrow u find a light heart, a reason 2 smile,courage to face ur fears and the willingness to survive.

no photo
Sun 10/05/08 10:24 PM
Its for a position as a childrens advocate at a domestic violence shelter bout 20 mins away from my house. I think it will be internally rewarding and nonetheless challenging.

no photo
Sun 10/05/08 10:20 PM

What upflowerforyou
Life just isnt the same without hair conversations and how to's with u. MISS YA GURL!

no photo
Sun 10/05/08 10:16 PM
Very well thanx! I have an interview tomorrow after work that Im psyched about!

no photo
Sun 10/05/08 10:13 PM

devil devil devil devil devil
:) Evil thoughts huh? Do tell.

no photo
Sun 10/05/08 10:11 PM
((Winxi)) Hello beautimus:) ((Mirror))

no photo
Sun 10/05/08 10:08 PM
Thanx ((Myka))! How r things? XO's

no photo
Sun 10/05/08 10:04 PM
For all the times u have thought of me just know that Ive been missin u 2 =@)

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 07:41 PM

Lily is an angel that don't take no chit!!:banana:

Yep, and I use my halo as a belt....:angel:
and it holds her balls under her chin=]

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 06:32 PM
we need a smiley with a cowboy hat :wink: :angel:

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 06:30 PM

so would a foursome be out of the questionflowerforyou

Not at all, but you're not invited....laugh

hahahahahahahalaugh :wink:

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 06:24 PM

I have found that if you give an inch they want a mile, so if I have no want to converse with someone I just don't reply.

It's kinda like that guy at a bar who buys you a drink and you think "he's nice enough" then he starts talking and getting all "hey baby" with ya, then you can't get rid of him.

I don't return emails, texts, or phone calls unless I want to talk...Yes, I'm selfish like that, but hey if I don't look out for me who will?

:heart: Lily:heart:

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 06:21 PM

Does this mean I should stop saying thank you unless I'm interested in a conversation?

Yes....:wink:

<-----------Love this girl:heart:

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 06:20 PM

(((Angel))) where have you been sweetpea?

Socratease you are right and I try to always say thank you, etc. I understand the email and im reasons..

John 1) I wasn't putting the "guy" down.. I was expressing how I feel and understand how others feel... which is my right. Not sure you realize this but it's a free site and in America even.... Makes a difference... 2) did I say his name? and he's not in the threads.... 3)Angry much? 4)maybe a little more time in the threads before judging will give you an idea of how people are on here... again glad you played....

First of all I wasn't trying to be mean. Second, Its a free site and and I can respond to any posts that I want, just as you can post anything you want. Third, yes bad day.. thank you for asking. and lastly. I know how people are on here. I know how people are on here, but I didn't know we were playing a game..

John I do hope your day gets better and that you make a lot of friends here as well as meet the love of your life... Glad you came back...

I appreciate you trying to be nice now. But I was just responding in my own way not to offend anyone but apparently I just pissed everyone off. I thought everyone had rights

You do have rights...but there is also a thing called respect and courtesy to others...and the reason you have stepped over the line is bc PRNCS is very much so liked on this site...in case you havent noticed already and your remarks were abrasive and rubbed us the wrong way.....

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 06:12 PM

hi indn prncswaving

Are you going to compain now IndnPrncs. Someone said hi to you

John, I think you need an attitude adjustment...she just said something nice to you and you have to go and be rude to her....

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 06:09 PM

Hey dollface=] Hope life is treating you nice:heart: Where has Nora been hiding?

Lily told me gone for good.. :cry:

I havent talked to Lily for a week or so...didnt she come back for a while?

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 06:03 PM
Hey dollface=] Hope life is treating you nice:heart: Where has Nora been hiding?

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 06:01 PM
Women like me? Women like me? You dont know a thing about women like me:wink:

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 05:54 PM
Edited by Angelface2000 on Mon 09/15/08 05:57 PM

This is a dating site. Its going to happen. Get over it.

this is not just any old dating site...perhaps you should re-evaluate your reason for being here.....

PRNCSflowers for the un-birthday girl=] Its my un-birthday too=]

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 05:20 PM
The only way you will find me rolling in some hay is with a hot sweaty, shirtless, big armed, toned chest, blue jeans wearin cowboy....and heres to hoping my skirt ends up around his head...bigsmile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25