Community > Posts By > Angelface2000

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:48 PM

Funhouse it is. I don't get it. I consider myself pretty decent and yet I can't seem to find someone who is also decent looking who can just hang out and have a coffee or drink.

Have some patience..you just joined 10 days ago.....some people have been on here for eternities...

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:46 PM

Are you sure Angels ready for you???
Heck man, not sure I'm ready for her!

You guys are a good match.....
She is such a good personflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:43 PM
Hola Juan, bienvenido al funhouse.

drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:40 PM
You learn how not to make mistakes by making them..and I have already made that one....

Absolutely NO backsliding for this girl....

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:32 PM
Bust out my mad ninja movesbigsmile

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:27 PM

I might take a nap and be on later or sleep it all the way through, however i jus wanted to say goodnight to those of you who i most likely won't see on later tonight... ok time for me to RIP... sweet dreams everyone!:wink: happy flowerforyou flowerforyou

kewl hairflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:10 PM
Assess a fee for a days work lost...and give your neighbor the bill...bigsmile

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:09 PM

i just got called 30 min ago 8:30 by an attorney to go to court on thursday... well its for my neighbor ive already taken a day off last month and never got called..<willingly> well neighbor told me its for wed... and i could of scheduled my work around it... but attorney told me its thursday.. for cripes sakes im 35 miles away that day for work and have to and need to work! so there is no time for court yet but if its 9 am i will go to work later but after that i cant! its a 7 hour day i need the money and neighbor knows that! i work part time and spend my savings to live... so... attorney said to me well will it help if i supena you?< or however u spell that> i replied no i wont get paid i need to work....i havent seen my neighbor in days hes been hiding do ya suppose? humm... i told him i would write a noterary statement.. so my question is.... do ya think he is gonna supena me anyway? and do i need supena papers to be arrested?if i dont show up?

Unless it was for jury duty I would think you had to be suppoened by the court....jmo...

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 08:58 PM
Welcome frienddrinker

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:37 PM

My fear of being eaten by alligators. laugh
I would like to have a bigger penis if you please,,, Just me thosad

on the alligator???

This was where I thought.."be careful what you wish for"

:wink: bigsmile

noway

laugh laugh laugh

I guess you had to be here earlier in the day.....Angel told us how Peccy won't go on a boat with her as he is afraid of being eaten by alligators.laugh

I did miss that onelaugh

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:16 PM

My fear of being eaten by alligators. laugh
I would like to have a bigger penis if you please,,, Just me thosad

on the alligator???

This was where I thought.."be careful what you wish for"

:wink: bigsmile

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:12 PM
I have a personality characteristic that makes me feel like I have to take care of everyone all the time...Its getting to be exhausting....ohwell

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:08 PM
Im sooo going to the drive in to see that...I cant wait!!

flowerforyou Twilight

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:32 PM
You should message Mirrormirror, he lives down around that vicinitybigsmile

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:28 PM
Morehead is better than Lesshead

=]

<------------------------Angel in KY

no photo
Sun 07/20/08 06:30 PM
guiltynoway using the noway icon too much

:wink:

no photo
Sun 07/20/08 06:12 PM

finances is one of the leading causes of breakups.I'd have to pass on a guy like that.You are a lovely lady and deserve better

Aww ty Tina:)

Im not dating him...Im actually just concerned about a friend of mine...

no photo
Sun 07/20/08 06:08 PM
Ha ha thats almost as bad as the duct tape bandit....

no photo
Sun 07/20/08 06:06 PM
This guy overdrafts his bank accounts and runs up his credit cards...there is definately an addiction...no question...

no photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:58 PM

hello angelfaceflowers I think children should come 1st.If you have extra money after bills are paid then a little gambling would be ok as long as you had the spending under control

Thank you Tinaflowerforyou
I agree that if they were allowed a certain amt after the important things were taken care of....but in this case...I dont think he thinks that far ahead...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25