SCURLOCK's photo
Wed 04/30/08 06:01 AM
glasses

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:03 AM
wonderful quoted from the inner soul

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:02 AM
i have 2 brother over there and my mom get nervous when the phone rings or a car she never seen come to the driveway i pray peace for you

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:59 AM
flowerforyou

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:58 AM
flowerforyou

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:56 AM
been there done thatbigsmile

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:49 AM
awesome flowerforyou

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:48 AM
:heart: flowerforyou

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:46 AM
just thought of my best friend flowerforyou

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:44 AM
inspirational heart felt flowerforyou

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:43 AM
flowerforyou bigsmile

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:25 AM
i tried to love you when its seemed impossible i thought if id change my hair you should care then i thought if i loose those extra pounds you would finally come around but then to my dis may all you had so say was all with a frown. why am i always crying and i said honey im trying to be with you change whatever part you need me too so you can be with me again. i tried i even went to the mirror and asked the mirror who is this caring person of all the mirror replied me most of all i tried to cover up all theses years months that noone new you exited but to me now you want me to see you free i tried all those lonely niters i waited uo for you hoping i would hear the key trying hard cant you see? this person who tried not to be the person you would hate the most only to find out my place was already ghost and here i am still standing trying to tell you i tried with tears in my eyes full of your selfish pride i tried to love you like no other tuck closer than any ones brother i finally came to relaize i tried but you just wanted me to be downsized i do believe i am a heck of a prize cause i know i tried when noone was by my side hey everybody i tried

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:02 AM
you embrace my love with your thoughts that squeezes my heart tight

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:55 AM
bigsmile sad happy we still have to be around ourselves all time and i beieve if you love yourself its okay if your are single and its okay if your are a couple just enjoy your life for whatever life takes you

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:45 AM
sad i feel this poem as a mother especially single at that been there done that except now he pops pulls instead of smoking pot drink to become drunk not to feel good abuses his girlfriend with profanity stuff she asked me what she needs to do and i said tuff love it hurts but no choice we raise them their on our laps now their on our hearts being a mither will never end :heart:

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:42 AM
havent figured out how to load my picture on this yet keep trying and doing it wrong but nothing to hide just cant get the darn thing rightsad

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:39 AM
bigsmile i agree everyone here hot!

SCURLOCK's photo
Mon 04/28/08 10:28 AM
sad i understand how it comes at you quick and youre not ready for it really who is my prayers are ith you and her family earth has no sorrows that heaven cant cure (rip)

SCURLOCK's photo
Mon 04/28/08 07:41 AM
huh when you say ex its for a reason now what can of worms have you open up for you what broke you up un the first place

SCURLOCK's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:53 AM
i guess we will never know the answer to that question it stil brokenheart 50 shots man what really were they thinking