Community > Posts By > SCURLOCK

SCURLOCK's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:51 AM
WELL AS WE ALL KNOW THURSDAY IS THANKSGIVING TIME TO SEE ALL THOSE LOVED ONES AND EAT AS MUCH AS WE CAN WHILE WATCHING SOME FUTZBALL AND ENJOYING EACHOTHER COMPANY I HOPE THAT ALL THAT READS THIS HAVE A MOST JOYFUL AND PLEASANT THANKSGIVING AND FOR THE ONES THAT LOST LOVED ONES DOING THIS TIME OF THE YEAR I KNOW ITS SAD AND NOTHING CAN TAKE THERE PLACE BUT ENJOY IT FOR THEM OKAY AS IF THEY WERE SMILING WITH YOU. I MISS ALOT. STAY SAFE THIS HOLIDAY

SCURLOCK's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:44 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh thanks for this i needed this for this morning with the day that i am already having

SCURLOCK's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:00 AM
opps sorry about that i hope this guy conntinues to improve as the days goes by i am sorry to be just reading this my prayers are with him and his friends on here to tackle something like this we only few understand well mike you have a very good friends wishing you all the best

SCURLOCK's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:58 AM

I just called to check on Mike and he's doing a bit better today, has a doctor's appointment, has to stop at work for a little while. He may or may not get on here today, but I know he is so grateful for everyone's concern, good wishes and prayers. And, I sent him the link so he can see how much he is loved and cared about!!!

I, too, thank you all for your heartfelt love for Mike. flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers
You are welcome!! If you speak 2 him again soon, plz give him a hello from me?:heart:

SCURLOCK's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:29 AM
laugh well it was like a body without a heart in it really gosh darn it you better than a fly on a horse back

SCURLOCK's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:27 AM
and you know you are special also my ankle friend :laugh :

SCURLOCK's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:26 AM
to this beautiful lady that ive grown fond of in these month since ive join this site i am so thankful for all my friends i have on here and i am so glad to be back among people whom loves me and i love them

SCURLOCK's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:59 AM
flowerforyou

SCURLOCK's photo
Thu 09/18/08 06:31 AM
hello there to all my friends thanks so very much for the prayers that was sent my way i felt eachone as it took its place i am so thankful first of all for caring people that ive met on this site for alot of reasons but for today i am thankful so very thankful that you took the time out to pray for me or just think of me in some way to flyineaglefeather,miss bonnie much love and hugs for hangining in with me and to those who dont know me in this life we have war and battles and some takes us by force others we live to fight another day sometimes we have to take a look at our lives and really see what is happiness we spend our lives making other people happy and forget about ourselves i learned alot this year from so many thing but one thing i really learned is when i look into the mirrow that i will love me forever and each day give my self hug if nooneelse does to smile at myself and say you did good today so if no noone else says i love you today i do if noone says you are very dear to me i will and if noone hugs you today i will have a very blessed day

SCURLOCK's photo
Thu 08/21/08 06:10 AM
I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL MY FRIEND MY DAD AND BEST FREIND DIED TWO APART FROM EACH OTHER SHE WAS SHOT AND KILLED BY HER HUSBAND THEN HE KILLED HIMSELF AND THEN MY DAD WENT TO SLEEP AND NEVER WOKE UP brokenheart brokenheart :cry: tears

SCURLOCK's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:49 PM
well where can i start i miss my daddy, my best friend,my nephew all die within months from eachother cant explain it the pain is like a pain you cant describe how can we miss our hearts so much and keep living on outside our bodies the smell of them the laughter,joy,pain,the holiday's their birthday's the list goes on all i can say is i miss you guys soooooooo much. :angel: tears brokenheart sad

SCURLOCK's photo
Wed 08/13/08 02:27 PM
just lots of good friends but you have to start somewhere right bigsmile

SCURLOCK's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:12 AM
that is what i told him that he could be talking to someone totaly different than who they say they are

SCURLOCK's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:01 AM
i will give it to my friend thanks

SCURLOCK's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:58 AM
see they all come in different colors also itsn not just the black there

SCURLOCK's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:49 AM
i have a freind on here that's found a lady that sem to have caught his eye and i am afraid that she is going to hurt him in some way well his feeling or his pocket she says she is in nigeria she is separated from her husband and she just wants to be happy for the rest of her life she is 31 he is in his early 50's she wants to come here and stay with him as for now he is all open with her tell her everything and i try to tell him just see what she is about first dont open up like this she has kids i as him to ask her where was her husband since they were separated thats not good at all maybe i am reading too much into this what do you think she says she is in love with him already and she just started alking to him twodays ago he is a good man for real he is a gentleman that had some bad breaks but women seem to always use him for his money for real what can i do to help him let him find out the hard way or how do you catch some of these people in their own webs

SCURLOCK's photo
Fri 08/01/08 02:46 PM
flowerforyou

SCURLOCK's photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:22 AM

should u stop flirting with others when u have found some1 u like and r in an online relationship ?
until you are an item, you should keep all your options openflowers
VERY TRUE STATEMENT WHO KNOWS REALLY WHAT THE THE OTHER ONE IS CAPABLE OF DOING DONT JUST STOP YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF AND ONLINE CHAT SEE WHERE THE FUTURE IS GOING BEFORE YOU STOP COMPLETELY YOU CAN HOLD A CONVERSATION WITH ANYONE JUST KNOW YOUR BOUNDARIES

SCURLOCK's photo
Wed 07/30/08 05:11 AM
i would want him to be sincere trustworthy and my best friend

SCURLOCK's photo
Mon 07/28/08 02:06 PM

I think he has to decide this for himself because he is the one that has to be comfortable with what he chooses.
this is so very true he has to live with this decision then she has to live with the deception of the lie she told him why would a person lie tot he one they love or intend to spend the rest of their lives with sad

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11