Community > Posts By > padams9098

padams9098's photo
Fri 07/02/10 08:03 AM

To be honest, don't cheat & stay away from me on sunday while football is on!! Oh and don't touch the remote for the tv!!

You're not asking for much are you. I would hide the remote and stand right in front of the tv on Sundays.

You had better be nudedevil laugh laugh
Then you would completely miss the whole football game.

Football game? What football game? drool

padams9098's photo
Sat 06/12/10 05:46 AM
I prefer peanut butter without jelly, but if I had to choose it would be grape jelly. Now should I feel like I've revealed a part of my soul to the world? laugh

padams9098's photo
Sat 05/29/10 07:52 AM
Jimmy Buffet "Let's Get Drunk"

I really do appreciate the fact you're sittin here
Your voice sounds so wonderful
But yer face don't look too clear
So bar maid bring a pitcher, another round o brew
Honey, why don't we get drunk and screw

Chorus:
Why don't we get drunk and screw
I just bought a water bed, it's filled up for me and you
They say you are a snuff queen
Honey I don't think that's true
So, why don't we get drunk and screw

Chorus:
I just bought a waterbed it's filled up for me and you
They say you are a snuff queen
Honey I don't think that's true
So why don't we get drunk and screw
Yeah, now baby I say, (lord!)

laugh

padams9098's photo
Sun 05/23/10 09:35 AM

I wasn't offended. Just not a fan of broad generalizations. :smile:

I don't think it's completely about age, but more about life experiences. Women, and people in general, tend to be more grounded and "real" when they have gone through loss and suffering enough where they've gone past the "why me?" stage and into the "life is short, so to hell with all of the games and BS" stage. flowerforyou

padams9098's photo
Sun 05/23/10 09:22 AM
I'm more into older metal like Scorpions, W.A.S.P., Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Queensryche, Judas Priest, and of course with the passing of the ultimate front man/great human being, we can't forget Dio for all of the great music he created through all of the bands that he was in.
I can't really get into a lot of the newer stuff, but that's not to say it isn't good; just not my thing. I do like some: Ra, Dream Theater, and Symphony X and a few others though.

padams9098's photo
Sat 02/27/10 07:06 AM
I think it disappeared when the "c" was replaced with an "s" laugh

padams9098's photo
Sat 12/26/09 09:29 AM
What happened is the world is waiting for March when I turn 35 bigsmile

padams9098's photo
Sat 10/10/09 05:51 AM
Don't take it too hard...Mingle is now trying to get money, if you'll notice the new "upgrade" on the top of the screen. What that means is that people with a free account aren't going to show up in searches very much. I've been noticing for a while that mutual match has been broken too..I get the same match 100xs in a row and it'll usually only show 1 or 2 every time that I try; so I just give up.

padams9098's photo
Sat 10/03/09 06:49 AM

I don't let my age hinder my sex life...:smile:

Why should you need to? drool

padams9098's photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:36 PM

Hey all my last week on mingle its been real for those i made friends with know how to keep in touch with me for those that i got to know in here good luck to ya all have fun..

Kerry flowers flowers flowers

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya laugh Just messing, we'll all miss ya Kerry...of course you know I won't miss ya, because we still talk on yahoo and text...plus I'm leaving too. Yeah, great minds think alike bigsmile
yeah same here the best part of this place was meeting you so when we getting married lol :laughing: and the door will hit you on way out first lol

Yeah, I've met some cool people here; it just seems most of them have drifted elsewhere. As to marriage...do I get to inherit your fortune? laugh
yeah the whole two dollars worth of it lol

Cool, but I'm charging you that much for stealing my "super corky" picture lol

padams9098's photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:33 PM

Hey all my last week on mingle its been real for those i made friends with know how to keep in touch with me for those that i got to know in here good luck to ya all have fun..

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya laugh Just messing, we'll all miss ya Kerry...of course you know I won't miss ya, because we still talk on yahoo and text...plus I'm leaving too. Yeah, great minds think alike bigsmile
yeah same here the best part of this place was meeting you so when we getting married lol :laughing: and the door will hit you on way out first lol

Yeah, I've met some cool people here; it just seems most of them have drifted elsewhere. As to marriage...do I get to inherit your fortune? laugh

padams9098's photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:29 PM

padams9098's photo
Thu 05/14/09 06:39 AM
Supercalifrajalisticexpealidocious? laugh

padams9098's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:03 PM

The meaning of life? That's easy: chocolate, beer, and lots of making out. bigsmile
tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2
You got part of it right, just need the beer and chocolate lol

padams9098's photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:00 PM

I'm curious how the chocolate and making out go together....

Chocolate syrup, chocolate dipped strawberries...all sorts of sticky things hehe

Hmmmm...wasn't expecting that answer....

Well, they don't HAVE to go together, I only said it's one of the three meanings of life lol.

Hmmm..... *scratches head and ponders...* :smile: blushing
Oh oh, what did I step into this time? bigsmile

padams9098's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:54 PM

Chocolate syrup, chocolate dipped strawberries...all sorts of sticky things hehe

Hmmmm...wasn't expecting that answer....

Well, they don't HAVE to go together, I only said it's one of the three meanings of life lol.

padams9098's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:52 PM

padams9098's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:50 PM
Believe it or not, chocolate and beer go together really well :laughing:

padams9098's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:48 PM

The meaning of life? That's easy: chocolate, beer, and lots of making out. bigsmile

Well, let me see...how does that old saying go...two outta three ain't bad??? I'll pass on the beer! LOL

Right with ya girl!

More for me drinker laugh

That works...but you'll have to share more of your chocolate with us! LOL

How about this? I'm not like most people, I prefer dark chocolate..so you can have all of the milk chocolate lol

padams9098's photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:44 PM

Well, let me see...how does that old saying go...two outta three ain't bad??? I'll pass on the beer! LOL

Right with ya girl!

More for me drinker laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25