Community > Posts By > padams9098

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:45 PM

Ash.. Do you and Perry share a bday?

I ...don't know. laugh
I think his is in April and mine is May 8th.

Mine is only unofficially in April...it's officially March 15th...my parents say March 14th..but since college basketball ruins my birthday, and it's too cold for the beach in March, I've decided unofficially my bday is in April laugh

How could College BB ruin a birthday?! The best year ever was when Easter came early, and Arkansas took the Championship title in '94..only a few days following my bday. What a terrific trio of events! :D

People here are stupid crazy about it, and they get VERY annoying about it...and I'm not a fan, so I have to live with all of the "TAR...HEELS!!!" crap every year around my birthday lol/

would that include things like painting Easter Eggs red and white and writing "Go Hogs!" on them?

More like flipping people's cars over and setting things on fire after a game.

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:42 PM

Perry got a good bday Present last year didn't you lol smitten smitten smitten smitten

Yeah I did :wink:

And Ashley, I meant by my mom giving birth to me on the day that you're moving out (several years prior of course hahaha) bigsmile

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:40 PM

I ...don't know. laugh

Mine is only unofficially in April...it's officially March 15th...my parents say March 14th..but since college basketball ruins my birthday, and it's too cold for the beach in March, I've decided unofficially my bday is in April laugh

How could College BB ruin a birthday?! The best year ever was when Easter came early, and Arkansas took the Championship title in '94..only a few days following my bday. What a terrific trio of events! :D

People here are stupid crazy about it, and they get VERY annoying about it...and I'm not a fan, so I have to live with all of the "TAR...HEELS!!!" crap every year around my birthday lol/

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:39 PM

I ...don't know. laugh

Oh, I was looking at the (on March 14th) beside your location on my friends' list. thought you were born to that location on that day..but I bet it's referring to when you're moving)

Oh! laugh
Yes, yes ... March 14th I will be a Phoenixvillian!!

Happy Birthday from my momma lol

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:35 PM

I ...don't know. laugh

dang it mean i have to try an hide my birhtday present for you again lol

Where ya gonna hide it? lol

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:33 PM

I ...don't know. laugh

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:29 PM
You don't have classes tonight Ashley?

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:29 PM

(((Ashley))) I know you probably don't believe it, but you DO have a lot going for you...always keep that in mind. I know how tough to know your self worth sometimes, just hang in there :wink:

where my box of tissues lol

Oops, I took them...don't mind the stain on the box laugh

dang did i make you do that again lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

blushing bigsmile

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:26 PM

(((Ashley))) I know you probably don't believe it, but you DO have a lot going for you...always keep that in mind. I know how tough to know your self worth sometimes, just hang in there :wink:

where my box of tissues lol

Oops, I took them...don't mind the stain on the box laugh

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:23 PM

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:16 PM
(((Ashley)))

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:15 PM
I swear I sprayed..no need for everyone to leave lol

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:12 PM

Scooby? :laughing:

OH BITE ME LOL now get over here lol

oops tongue2

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:11 PM

((((Kerrylicious))) lol

told you no cakes for your birthday lol

sad laugh

I'll make you a cake, but I can't pop out of it for you like Kerry.. ;p I've still got a few days, right?

Yeah there's still a few weeks left...but why can't you pop out of it? lol

I don't have that popability thing going on like some girls. Bit clutsy over here.. ;p

Don't feel bad, I am too. We can get a cake with a front door, and I'll let you out laugh :wink:

Lol.. Deal! winking

What kind of cake goes good with you? pitchfork

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:10 PM
Scooby? :laughing:

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:09 PM

OH POOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol

It wasn't me bigsmile

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:07 PM

((((Kerrylicious))) lol

sad laugh

I'll make you a cake, but I can't pop out of it for you like Kerry.. ;p I've still got a few days, right?

I don't have that popability thing going on like some girls. Bit clutsy over here.. ;p

Don't feel bad, I am too. We can get a cake with a front door, and I'll let you out laugh :wink:

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:05 PM

I like cake with women inside.pitchfork
tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

I do too..but not cooked INTO the cake..they need to be alive laugh

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:03 PM

((((Kerrylicious))) lol

sad laugh

POOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE had to for old times lol

uh oh, i've created a monster lol

padams9098's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:02 PM

((((Kerrylicious))) lol

sad laugh

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25