Community > Posts By > elsathebloody

elsathebloody's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:02 AM
Ps You're totally not an idiot. I'm a frantic mess myself, lol

elsathebloody's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:02 AM

i woke up late today and had a freak out. then i rushed all the way to the building where i have class and ran into the door and it didnt open. the door was locked. so i had another freak out as i scanned the syllabus over and over and over again searching for where our class was meeting. then i looked at the course calendar and found the date... its our spring break slaphead slaphead slaphead

i am retarded.

I have spring break too! Do something fun happy
(I'm being a zombie on thursday for the Resident Evil 5 release at GameStop. It's thise whole midnight release zombie attack simulation. And I'm going to New York Saturday cause my friend is going to be an extra in the new angelina jolie film, Salt happy

elsathebloody's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:03 PM
BUMP

elsathebloody's photo
Fri 10/10/08 03:55 PM

drinker Is everything ok???drinker

Yeah. Just want to talk to people while I work on my paper for Modern Philosophy

elsathebloody's photo
Fri 10/10/08 03:52 PM

I will be your friend.

Cool flowerforyou

Do you have AIM or MSN?

elsathebloody's photo
Fri 10/10/08 03:51 PM
People should me my online friends.

Mail me if you want to chat on AIM or MSN happy

elsathebloody's photo
Thu 10/09/08 12:21 PM
(this is a piece on my experience walking from the bus station to my job as a receptionist)

The bus screeched to a halt. I didn’t bother to get up right away and run to the exit. The clamor to hurry off was too dangerous, and I didn't want to get trampled. I was one of the last off.

On my way to the curb, a man yelled “hey, red coat!” and I didn’t bother to turn around to give him the satisfaction that I heard him so he could make fun of me or say something obscene. (What is it with men yelling the names of the items of clothing I’m wearing at me?) Instead, I walked casually to the intersection and though I stepped in nothing, I felt some cold liquid splash against my exposed ankle and then drip into my heels. I looked down. It didn’t appear to be anything deadly, my skin was still on, the same color. Though it could have been something vial, like urine. I hoped it was water.

At the intersection, for the first time, a man in an SUV stopped to let me cross.

I passed the same building, the same construction, and the same God-damned truck parked in the middle of the same God-damned sidewalk. I had to walk around, back into the street.

Another intersection, and the Italian man who sells hamburgers, hot dogs, and fries from his ice cream-esque truck asked me, for the third time now, “Are you hungry yet?” But this time when I said, “No thanks,” he replied with “Are you sure?”

The walk is long, but that isn’t the biggest problem. Trying to dodge traffic while crossing a four lane main road is the biggest problem. But I succeeded, as always.

I passed RISD, and wished I had applied.

I come to another difficult intersection, but I am put at ease. The cross seems treacherous. Cars are stopped around the crosswalk, and considerably not on it. However, the road has two lanes, in which cars go opposite ways, and there was a large truck that prevented me from seeing if anyone was coming from the other side. Luckily, a very short, almost midget-like, bold man stepped in front of me and walked across without looking either way. I followed close behind him, using him like a shield. I was grateful that I didn’t have to risk the danger of crossing halfway and leaning into the road to peer around the truck to make sure no cars were coming. I should have told him what a favor that was.

A man in a station looked exactly like Gunn. Ironically, he was in the road right across from the statue made of guns around which five middle-aged woman were chatting on benches. I wondered if they were married, had boyfriends, or were happy.

I passed a couple of long-necked women and I wished my neck was long.

Several older men and woman smiled at me as we walked past each other. And all the while I’ve been checking my skirt every two minutes because the zipper continually unzips and the skirt has become too big for my waist. I feel as though it will slip off as I walk.

Luckily, David spotted me from across the street. He yelled “Hey beautiful” and we walked the longest stretch of walk to the office together. We talked about the weekend, the weather, the guy that apparently was looking at me and walked into a meter. And then he talked to a police officer about the woman on the side of the road with two flat tires. And I was glad I didn’t have to walk the whole way alone.

elsathebloody's photo
Wed 10/08/08 12:20 PM

Sorry if that was really creepy.

It wasn't.

I actually get hit on by older guys all the time.

I just want someone closer to my age. Like between 18-30.

elsathebloody's photo
Wed 10/08/08 12:02 PM

I have tons of homework to do but the loneliness is getting to me ><

i thought you had a bf, what happen there

We broke up. Long story.

elsathebloody's photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:51 AM
I have tons of homework to do but the loneliness is getting to me ><

elsathebloody's photo
Sat 10/04/08 12:51 AM
I'm just, not tired.

elsathebloody's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:27 PM
What is everyone else doing?

elsathebloody's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:01 AM
Thank you everyone for the support and advice.

I really appreciate it *hugs all around*

elsathebloody's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:01 AM

date his best friend!!!devil

I was/ am his best friend. We're staying friends.

His closest guy friend? I've been going out drinking with him.

elsathebloody's photo
Sun 09/28/08 08:38 AM
It hurts so so much. He told me he wanted to be with me forever, that he wanted to get married. But now he says that he hasn't been happy the past couple of months, which I don't understand because I've been doing so much for him. I don't think it was me that made him unhappy, I think it's the uncertainty of his life right now.

He says theres a possibility that we'll get back together, but that he needs to be his own person for a while, to be alone. He wants space.

It hurts, because he's always seemed to be the one who loved me more than I loved him. And now this.

Could I have some advice on how to cope? I'm really hurting right now. I don't think I'll find anyone else who would be interested in me. I'm so scared I'm going to spend the rest of my life alone ><

elsathebloody's photo
Thu 08/21/08 01:23 PM
Come on people. It's an opportunity to discuss things with people, see what you have in common, if you don't know what to talk about.

elsathebloody's photo
Thu 08/21/08 01:21 PM
Sorry, typo. It's fixed.

Sheesh guys, no one can be perfect :tongue:

elsathebloody's photo
Thu 08/21/08 01:18 PM
Edited by elsathebloody on Thu 08/21/08 01:20 PM
If you would like people to get to know you, and strike up conversations, fill this out in a reply to this post. It's also fun if you're bored:

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?

02) What was your dream growing up?

03) What talent do you wish you had?

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?

05) Favorite vegetable?

06) What was the last book you read?

07) What zodiac sign are you?

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.

09) Worst Habit?

10) What is your favorite sport?

11) Do you have a Pessemistic or Optimistic attitude?

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with the person above you?

13) Worst thing to ever happen to you?

14) Tell us one weird fact about you.

15) Do you have any pets?

16) What is your first impression of the person above you?

17) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?

18) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?

19) Would you be the crime partner or conscience of the person above you?

20) What color eyes do you have?

21) Ever been arrested?

22) Bottle or can soda?

23) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?

24) What's your favorite place to hang at?

25) Do you believe in ghosts?

26) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?

27) Do you swear a lot?

28) Biggest pet peeve?

29) In one word, how would you describe yourself?

30) Do you believe/appreciate romance?

31) Do you believe in God?

elsathebloody's photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:01 AM
Thank GOD it's Friday.

elsathebloody's photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:00 AM
Edited by elsathebloody on Fri 08/15/08 07:00 AM

This morning, I came to work, and on my desk was a CD with a bunch of spanish love songs by a spanish artist named Gilberto Santa Rosa. And on it, there was a little sticky note saying "To: Elsa From: Gustavo". Gustavo is a guy my organization works with to put ads on the radio, he runs the spanish radio station here.

It was just a weird experience I wanted to share. My co worker said he thinks Gustavo is "sweet" on me.

Have you ever been hit on in a weird way? And if so, how?

not sure why you feel this is weird, I think it's cute. Does he know you have a boyfriend??

He does. A co-worker told him.

It's weird because I'm 20, and he's like 40. I should have mentioned that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25