Community > Posts By > adirtygirl

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 02/01/09 10:31 AM
To all who went into my Birthday thread that Debbie made....very cool:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 02/01/09 10:16 AM
Thanks guys!!!

adirtygirl's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:48 PM
Since its my Birthday tomorrow I will do it in my Birthday suitwaving waving waving

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:38 PM
I loved the "love blacktually episode"/// too funny

adirtygirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 03:17 PM
O.k. bad boy!!!!!!....I got 5 hot strippers coming to your house tonight...Be ready:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Happy Birthdaydrinks drinks drinks drinks

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 02:31 PM
I would tell you but then they will ban me!!!:wink:

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 02:15 PM
dogs cause they will lick me and hump leg and I dont have to hear the bullsh!t later how I didnt do the dishes or that I never put outlaugh laugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 02:05 PM

well If they are shy what are they doing on here...I am the easiest person to chat with....

by the time they added me they could have already been chatting with me

but they don't know that. perhaps they are intimidated because you are such an attractive woman?

also, i think internet dating IS the place where most shy people would look for relationships as it gives them a screen with which to hide behind and practise.

Good point

intimidated.... thats not even me...I am 200 pounds and have no hair....(not really)....I wouldnt come on here if i didnt want total strangers to come and say hello...

It took me awhile to say hello

I'm shy!sad sad sad sad laugh

you lie like a rug... you were one of the 1st to say hello to me.....come on you are a stud...admit it!!! dont pay coyblushing

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 02:02 PM

well If they are shy what are they doing on here...I am the easiest person to chat with....

by the time they added me they could have already been chatting with me

but they don't know that. perhaps they are intimidated because you are such an attractive woman?

also, i think internet dating IS the place where most shy people would look for relationships as it gives them a screen with which to hide behind and practise.

Good point

intimidated.... thats not even me...I am 200 pounds and have no hair....(not really)....I wouldnt come on here if i didnt want total strangers to come and say hello...

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:59 PM
Edited by adirtygirl on Thu 01/15/09 01:59 PM
oops oops oops

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:58 PM

aww thanks guys... I've been battling the bronchitis thing for over a month now. I was starting to get better than ... well... to make a long story short, I'm not better yet laugh I can't help but laugh.
I got a shot in each side of my hips :cry: someone kiss it and make it better :cry: laugh

Jill I am a girl and all but I will kiss your "itis" if you want me too...laugh laugh laugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:53 PM

I just came back from the doc's and I have pharyngitis, bronchitis, and tonsilitis... that's a whole lot of "itis's" :cry: grumble I feel like crap. :angry:

Holy Crapitis!!!!

feel better flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:52 PM

maybe the guys are just shy and are hoping that by adding you as a favourite, you, in turn, see their photo and have enough interest to write?

That could be it

by the time they added me they could have already been chatting with mehappy

Thats the story you are sticken to right????

Hey i happen to be shy and i'm here ohwell

But i do get your point :smile:

20,000 plus posts...Very shy Romeorofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Most of those posts belong to the Music thread Girl , really?:tongue: laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:50 PM

laugh Bit of an over reaction:tongue:

be quiet Mirror!!!! go bend over some moremad
:tongue:

Omg!!!!! I just read your email...... Thank you for making me pee in my pants!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:48 PM

maybe the guys are just shy and are hoping that by adding you as a favourite, you, in turn, see their photo and have enough interest to write?

That could be it

Hey i happen to be shy and i'm here ohwell

But i do get your point :smile:

20,000 plus posts...Very shy Romeorofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:47 PM

they can add me, fave me....i don't care
i like peope who are confident
rarely do i EVER initiate conversation
but believe me...i've gotten to know some good good people here by just being patient and waiting til they emailed me.

thats the point...the ones that do add never email they disappear....

come on guys....step up!!!!

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:46 PM

Perving completed:wink:

was it good for you???? It was for medrool drool

Makes me want moredrool

Therapy!!!!!!!biggrin biggrin biggrin

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:45 PM

That could be it

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:43 PM

laugh Bit of an over reaction:tongue:

be quiet Mirror!!!! go bend over some moremad

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:41 PM

Perving completed:wink:

was it good for you???? It was for medrool drool

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25