Community > Posts By > happygal77

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 02:18 PM

well I hope you find what you are looking for, but career means nothing to me. I would marry a garbage handler if I clicked with her. You never know who is going to grab you by the heart and take you for a ride. Love over status for me

It's all about having common interests, likes/dislikes.
I think it's hard to let your heart grabbed by someone on a lower level of understanding life.

nah - I would not put it that way. I would not say "lower". I would say "different". It really is not, or should not, be a value judgement. Like Rob said, all people's jobs are important in their own way. For me a lot of it is about the struggle. Someone who has had everything handed to them would not be as interesting to me. I like people who have big dreams and who are not afraid to work hard to overcome adversity.

I agree. But having big dreams and working towars them, means ur ambitious. And that's great! I think as humans, we have the capacity to think, to be curious and to learn more and more every day. As they say, you learn every day, no matter your age.
On the other side, to be ambitious means not to give up, means thirst for improoving yourself...means...you want more, you want to be smarter. Once you reach your set goal, you're gonna set yourself another one, higher, harder to reach. And, you go for it! That is life, the way i see it! There is so much knowledge out there to accumulate, that i consider my life too short. Of course, we can't know everything, about everything...but we could be thirsty to know more. I know this saying..." as more i know, i realize how limited i am...i know nothing!"
I guide my life by that, every single day.

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 01:45 PM

well I hope you find what you are looking for, but career means nothing to me. I would marry a garbage handler if I clicked with her. You never know who is going to grab you by the heart and take you for a ride. Love over status for me

It's all about having common interests, likes/dislikes.
I think it's hard to let your heart grabbed by someone on a lower level of understanding life.

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 01:42 PM

It would be great to find someone who paid the price to improve
themselves and their life by becoming that nurse or teacher, or even doctor or lawyer, of the opposite sex. Race does not matter to me. Decent, intelligent, someones that are taking care of themselves physically, mentally, and financially who just have not been able to find that special chemistry in professional people of their space and time.

From one art teacher in Dallas that cares.

I totally agree. One guy messaged me and ask me if i'm "one of the good ones"! He told me there are bad women out there and he's looking for the good one. Like we are cows! lol. Nevermind that he couldn't spell or be half articulate!...lol
I guess this site is not the "professionals site" ur looking for. I'm a professional, and do all that you mentioned, but still like to mingle with the average . Maybe because i consider myself a people's person, and just like to know and mingle with all sorts of people. Contradictory answer, i agree, but, we all care, right?
You should try Perfectmatch.com....very high quality people on that site! Have a great day!

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:50 PM

Yay for canadian women!!! lol

You go girl!

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:49 PM

I'm not Canadian. But usually, Canadian women are more interesting than American women, as they, 90% of the time, have more intelligence than most women I manage to meet. In America.
So claps for you.
And whatnot.
And Hi.
;x

i think you shouldn't generalize....as most american women.
I think it's much proper to say americans in general, as a nation, men or women. It's like this...you want culture, inteligence, substance?...you'll find it in Canada.

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:45 PM

yup
sucks huh?

Having no closure does, you just move forward, enjoy and remember the good times, it gets easier kid. trust me

die in the past or live for tomorrow.

I think is called falling in love...and even more...finding the love of your life! That you'll never forget, u'll take it with you in the grave.

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:43 PM

I dont know about women, but I vomit daily when looking in the mirror

Why, are you bulimic? Do you hate yourself so much?

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:41 PM
why would you do that? Are you bulimic?

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:39 PM
U are really lucky to find a woman so much younger. I think you should have told her from the beginning what are you looking for and what your expectations are. Just put yourself in her place, what would you do?