Community > Posts By > Halv0

Halv0's photo
Fri 10/12/12 07:41 PM
You know the whole age debate things really comes down to prejudice, culture, and things like this. There are many people around who are looking for friendships and relationships and personally, I have found in my country, that I just get on better with females from another culture that is not so "liberated" as mine. At least they respect men, and accept men who are "less than perfect" and I have found that basically all people are exactly the same when we strip away the outside superficial stuff.

The men that this forum question asked are there, but sometimes the ladies have this duplicity.... wanting to find a man, provided that he fits into some preconceived fanstasy of expectation based on externals. When right before them is a great candidate if they scratch the surface....

I think that many blokes also have this false idea of what to look for in friendship and relationship.

Let's face it, when "dating" or communicating with someone through this sort of medium, it is very very difficult to get to know somebody. Sure it can be done, but ultimately I believe that love grows from a decision to love. That friendship and relationship is a decision that each of us makes based on perceptions, emotions, and personal hangups..... we all have them. Oh and don't forget the pheromones!

So when the question was asked about where are all the men, maybe the answer is "depends where you are looking".....