Community > Posts By > Rick1984_1

Rick1984_1's photo
Tue 10/15/13 02:51 PM
Edited by Rick1984_1 on Tue 10/15/13 02:57 PM
"Mail filters" SHOULD limit who can view your profile by country.. 150 miles isn't a wide enough area for people to view my profile. It should be extended so that people from the other end of the country can view my profile, or Europe but not those who live in, lets say, Uganda. 150 miles is not a wide enough area..

We pay for this service, so i think someone should change the settings. Who's with me?

I'll do it for you using Adobe Dreamweaver :tongue:

Rick1984_1's photo
Wed 10/09/13 08:37 AM
Its extremely difficult. Ive only been in love once. Ive dated and had other girlfriends, but never felt love like this before.
I was in Egypt on holiday where i met a German woman who was also on holiday. We hit off from the word go, everything seemed right.. Its was an unexplainable feeling for us both, like it was meant to happen.

I live in the north of the UK and she lived in the south of Germany and i can safely say that holding on to someone you love who is so far away is so difficult. It was so hard for the both of us and it was mainly due to distance which led to the end of our long distance relationship.

Ive never been so much in love since with anyone, but i will find love again happy

Rick1984_1's photo
Wed 10/09/13 07:56 AM

Rick1984_1's photo
Wed 10/09/13 07:47 AM
I find it quite funny. I was playing around at first, it stops them from messaging again. Now its just plain annoying..
For example, i have people messaging me from America apparently, but there English is terrible. So i ask about there culture and politics. They fail to reply. It just doesn't stop though, most of the messages i receive from women are fakes.

I do feel sorry for the guys that actually fall for it.

Rick1984_1's photo
Wed 09/11/13 10:20 AM
I purchased my subscription through PayPal yesterday, that being 10th Sept 13. But my "Premium Membership Status" is still saying i need to purchase it when the money has come out. Am i doing something wrong here?

Thanks Peeps :-)

Rick.