mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:03 PM
What do you mean ultimatium

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:03 PM
makes since

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:01 PM
It doesnt make sense the way the two act he told me she said her bf overdrew her account at the bank and she was upset but never asked for his hekp until the next day, he said give it up or no money and she was like can't you just be my friend, friends don't just hand over money like that do they? I don't! Sounds to me she's trying to see how far she can take it before she may have to give in, she has no money til friday but he does and she knows it

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 07:57 PM
Jill they were together for 6 years and when he doesn't give in to her the guilt trips come but he does the same (guilt trips that is and she says she loves her new BF, is that true when she has slept with her x for some money 4 times

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 07:56 PM

laugh This guy has been writting perveted emails to Barefoot Baby and we would like him to stop.laugh
whatever mirror mirror mind your own business

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 07:49 PM
My friend had been with his gf for 6.5 years and they broke up. The first 4 years they didnt get along and she went to prison for 2 years and he took care of her finanically, she was a pill head. She got married to a man in jail only later to regret it. When she got out all looked good and then she told him she wasn't coming home and they both were ok with it. In August he caught her talking to a man on the phone, she then doesn't talk to him for 3 weeks. They start talking again and he feels sorry for her and continues to help like always. He finds out in January she has been living with this man since October, he then says no more money unless she gives out sex so she did 4 times in a month and then they started getting along and he helped her out and then the sex stopped, what is up with this situation, someone help me out

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 07:23 PM
I havent met any yet, so where are they

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 07:20 PM

it seems everyone has a sense of humor

You started it. You have no idea how outdated that pick up line is, do you?
Yeah it is a pretty lame pick up line, damn bud you need to be more somooth, these ladies aren't looking for just a piece of ass

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:51 AM
I agree

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:49 AM
very touching even for me

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:29 AM
dont know if chocolate is bad for cats but it is for dogs

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 07:43 AM
Danette_Giavanna I talked to you and you said you were single, and would like to get to know me and your getting married etc etc etc

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:52 AM
Yeah thats funny, that owner Neil clark Warren, I had heard him say that he is a christian bla bla bla. Yeah what a joke he aint hooking nobody up, he's getting hooked up with some big pockets though

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:48 AM
The best scam was a russian I talked to for 3 weeks she sent pictures talked about coming over here to live with me, and asked where the closest airport was and emailed me what looked to be papers she was coming to the U.S. I was like is this real then I knew it was a fake when she said send money to me via Western UNION, ok russian, yeah I'm silly but not stupid

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:45 AM
Take Mingles, they suck, you go into the chatroom I have never seen more than 10 people in there. And they are alot of so-called people from other countries. I had one one time who said she was in South Africa claiming the land for her lost dead father. Had one said she lived in the same town as me, but she couldn't meet, that she was going to africa for 3 months, PLEASE give me a break

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:29 AM
I used to be on Plentyoffish, but I got banned also and then about 6 months later I signed up again and when I tried to log back on I couldn't. my friend had the same problem. They have a flaw in there system I believe, we both have Netscape, and we have talked to other people who have AOL or something else and they have no problems

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:26 AM
So there is no chatting on e harmony as it is here?

mrsilly590's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:23 AM
When I went to e-harmony and did all that crap, they said they couldn't find my match and said this happens to 20% of the people and 2 weeks later they sent me a match, but I had to sign up to see there photo, that is BULL!