Community > Posts By > willowdraga

willowdraga's photo
Thu 05/02/13 05:25 PM
Love respect communication

willowdraga's photo
Thu 05/02/13 05:21 PM
Edited by willowdraga on Thu 05/02/13 05:22 PM

What kind of man/woman do you go for? Are they tall, short, skinny, fat, blonde, brunette, loud, quiet, arrogant or shy (just to name a few)?

Are there certain things that attract you or turn you off?

Do you want them to work at impressing you, or would you rather them be themselves right away?

These questions are just examples. Feel free to add what you'd like about the kind of person you're attracted to.

Well, the past choices were not good ones so...

But from that I learned what I won't go for ever again.

Physically, I have dated different kinds of men and my physical requirements are clean but not obsessive, warm eyes and big hands are nice but not a have to. good kisser is a must though

Intellectually he is smart and socially smart which means he is not prejudice, hateful, judgmental, doesn't believe poor people deserve their lot, knows that he can't really judge someone else without being born into their circumstance and living their life, etc...

He barely ever complains, laughs with the enjoyment of life, enjoys sex a lotwinking , etc...

I am dating someone who seems to fit that description right now, it is good. I will enjoy myself for as long as it lasts.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 04/29/13 02:16 PM
Simple minded people have appeal. I don't think simplicity makes them stupid. They live a simpler less complicated life and like things to be steady and easy. We run into problems when they get zealous over say religion or politics, then their simpleness becomes a problem for the rest of us. As long as they know their life is not for everyone it is all good and for the most part those who want to live simple lives are good folks. If their life makes them happy, then I am all for it.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 04/29/13 02:04 PM
The description "stupid" is so subjective. Whose stupid are we speaking of yours or mine? What actions are earmarked for the stupid category to you? Going out with an ugly guy, from your OP? Since our physical body is so little of us, it is pretty "stupid" to base much on that, right? And then we have to cover whose "ugly" or "beautiful" are you referring to? Beauty is so subjective. What is beautiful to you is not to others. What is ugly to you is not to others.

So what?

willowdraga's photo
Mon 04/29/13 01:56 PM
I guess when you fully understand things better than a kindergartner, it gets more complicated huh?

Even anti matter seems to be something. Nothing is hard to conceive if you understand that even air is something. Light is something. What you do not feel or see is something.

There are no "nothings" to verify because it is all made up of something.

LOL

willowdraga's photo
Mon 04/29/13 01:48 PM
Ok, is suggesting a meet after talking to someone for a bit asking them out? If so, I have.

Otherwise, I was taught that a man doesn't respect a woman who is too forward in that area. And it has stuck. Even though I don't see anything wrong with it either way.

Some taught ways of thinking are hard to break.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 04/29/13 01:05 PM
If I am disinterested and running, in order for him to chase, I don't want to be chased.noway

I get creeped out if a guy thinks my no is a maybe.huh

willowdraga's photo
Tue 04/23/13 07:56 PM

wel hec, anibody whose edicated nos that folks only needs to studly
da istry of rich whit folks.

You got it lol

If ya' don't know Spanish, ya' could be a racist.

oh por favor noway

willowdraga's photo
Tue 04/23/13 07:52 PM

How do y'all feel about Obama

For an imperfect human, he is a good man.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 04/23/13 07:50 PM
For me it is the lover and the companion. Someone with whom we can enjoy our time together with lots of exploring the world and each other, seeking and giving pleasure sexually and in all areas of our time together, enjoying life in general, sharing this life experience together, getting the most from the time we have here, etc...

willowdraga's photo
Tue 04/23/13 07:42 PM
Unisex bathroom is needed in all places.

It is interesting to use one. Having men in there at the same time as you in their own stall is definitely different. Not really offensive or scary though just new.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 04/23/13 07:39 PM

Would you agree ? Thoughts ?

Emotions are not voluntary. They are felt regardless to if you are male or female. How you deal with them is the only control you have.

Women do not seek them out like an addict. They feel them.

Do hormonal surges that women experience cause them to be more emotional than most men? Yes.

Irrationality runs through both genders pretty equally. Shows itself in different ways though usually.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 04/23/13 07:26 PM
Considering that the rich were the main reason that the illegal immigrants came here for the illegal jobs they offered for almost slave wages, I would think the Republicans would be more to blame for the problem. Bush supported amnesty.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 04/23/13 06:57 PM

wel hec, anibody whose edicated nos that folks only needs to studly
da istry of rich whit folks.

You got it lol

willowdraga's photo
Tue 04/23/13 06:51 PM
I think some women mistake jerkness for confidence sometimes and I also think women understand how hard it is to make the first move so they give concessions for the first time "come on" flub up. Making most men's first approach possibly still a fail even if it works.

Nice men do fine with women if they are confident sexy nice men. Self confidence is the sexiest thing anyone can wear.

Door mat is not healthy in either gender.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 04/04/13 07:20 PM
Edited by willowdraga on Thu 04/04/13 07:24 PM

Do you honestly think that the democratic party of back then is the exact same now? That the people who hate Obama because he's black are the democrats? Really?

So. You are against them praying before their meetings?

Nobody is saying that elected public officials can't have private prayer outside of an official government meeting. That is not what is being argued about.

What does this say?

The legislation was filed in response to a lawsuit to stop county commissioners in Rowan County from opening meetings with a Christian prayer, wral.com reported.

Re-read that decision made by the Fourth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. The Rowan County commissioners have been including in their official government meetings prayers that favor one particular religion. If the prayers were non-sectarian, then the ACLU wouldn't have a case.

Praying to an entity or entities of any kind is religious. No prayers are needed for public events. Give them a moment of silence to do what they please to their own god or gods and lets get on with it.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 04/04/13 07:14 PM

I'm big on State's rights, personal freedom and smaller federal government. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

i'm guessing nowhere... liberals can't handle it when people aren't doing what the libs tell them to do...

Yet, it's the GOP trying to force religion on an entire state.

National religion is what they want. Little steps. Hopefully the Feds will over turn any law they can get passed. It would be horrid for the residents of that state.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 04/04/13 07:12 PM

:laughing: Here we go again, North Carolina leading the way as they are still smarting over the fact that South Carolina beat them to opening fire first on the US Federal Govt. symbolized by Fort Sumter...perhaps South Carolina can do something about what many see as a 'Taliban flag'; because of the half moon and palm tree motifs and get a new one; perhaps of a Klansman, oops, I mean a Klansperson!
Yes, A Klansperson hitting Obama on the head with a burning cross...many would love that...rofl
Problem is that most of the KKK are democrats. Historically they Lynched black Americans that where republicans. Still today many of the Dems do verbal lynching on black Republicans.

Too bad that isn't true today, huh?

willowdraga's photo
Wed 03/27/13 04:11 PM
Edited by willowdraga on Wed 03/27/13 04:14 PM
From being very open minded and accepting of others choices in life, I have learned my boundaries. I don't say that a person who is not this way is wrong because to each their own but I won't deal with some things. I don't call them standards as I don't believe they are, they are personal boundaries for me.

He has to be completely single, not separated or "it's complicated"
He has to be supporting himself legitimately with a job or business, etc....
He has to have his own place where I can go to spend time with him if we want to.
He cannot be discriminatory towards people for having less than him, being different from him, believing differently than he does, etc...

He has to have a positive outlook and really enjoy life so he doesn't bring my natural high down. I laugh a lot and notice the beautiful things around me and stuff. He needs to at least enjoy me enjoying it if he is too "manly" to enjoy it with me. He has to treat people with respect always when he is with me even when they aren't there to know. Respecting life in general is a big turn on too. And he has to think that sex is one of the greatest gifts in life there is to share a lot. You wouldn't think there was a man out there who wouldn't fit that but there are.

I know I am forgetting something.....

YEA, sober, he needs to love and respect himself enough to live sober most of the time. I don't care about a drink maybe once a month with his friends or something but not too much more than that.

willowdraga's photo
Wed 03/27/13 03:41 PM

"Drops of Jupiter" fits best most of the time since I am searching and playing and loving it and trying to experience it, etc...

If I determine you are not a positive influence then it would be "goodbye and don't let the door hit you on the way out" BY ME..LOL

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25