Community > Posts By > willowdraga

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 05:26 PM

When someone dies it is gruesome and ugly. When such a thing happens to a child it is unthinkable. I have seen what an explosion would do to a child during a suicide bombing in Baghdad. Never quite been the same since.

I disagree with the notion of turning a child's funeral into a statement (as i believe everyone is scared enough already), and i disagree with showing his deformed remains at the funeral, as this image will be scarred into everyone's memories, making it hard to see anything else when reflecting back to brighter days.

These disagreements are my own, however. My heart bleeds for the families, especially as no parent should ever have to bury their child.

For all the badmouthing everyone has been doing, we can all agree that no one wanted, or wants, to see this happen again. The path to get there may be where opinions differ, but in the end the goal is the same.

I disagree.

Everyone needs to see the results of their political stances.

Gun huggers need to see what their love does to a six year old when 11 bullets rip his little body to pieces.

And I am not anti gun but I am anti gun stupidity.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 05:03 PM
No response needed there as you show your lack of understanding not me

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 05:01 PM
It is the "diamond cutter" for the Roc a fella name

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 05:00 PM
Roc-a -fella for her Hubby Jay Z

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 04:58 PM
It is the Roc hand sign....

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 04:57 PM

I'm pretty sure that's sign language for "Look at all the goobers who will be thinking I'm flashing an Illuminati sign.

:thumbsup:

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 04:55 PM

Unless I want to stir the sheite, I ignore ignorance.

I shared this video onto another half dozen sites.

Let's all help it go viral.

Fck the stupid libs. they don't deserve responding to or freedom.

Love these posts....

Full examples of what some of us are up against when it comes to reasoning and deduction.....

The picture post is not even a close analogy but it was probably created by a white racist person who has no clue......

There is something seriously wrong with your logic and reasoning. What exactly is "racist" about the picture post above? And why you you imagine it was posted by a "white racist?"

It asks the question "why does she need to ride in the front of the bus?" and answers it with.. because the constitution protects her freedom to do so.

That doesn't sound racist to me.

Willowdraga, you are not thinking strait.

No, you are not reading correctly or using the logic your creator gave you....read it again and read my response again and when you come to me with something valid to ask, I will respond.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 04:51 PM
slaphead

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 04:46 PM

Not a fearful gun crazy that is for sure...

Not referring to the person in the video...

Typical. You don't give a crap about the rights of others unless it affects something that touches you

It's ok that soldiers die protecting those rights, but only the ones you wish to employ.

You want to have a say in my rights, don a uniform, serve this country, instead of your own screwed up philosophies and yourself! You would then at least, maybe, have at least a shred of credibility!

Atypical of a 1960s flower child liberal who was so screwed up on peace they forgot to keep an eye on the gate to keep the weasels out. Their glasses prevent them from using their peripheral vision and the rose color kaleidoscope prevents them from seeing the real world.

Also atypical of a person like this is when a disaster strikes they hide in their homes and let others clean up the mess. Otherwise they cry to FEMA for help and blame everyone else for stuff they had nothing to do with. A SMALL hand full of crazy and abusive people misuse the responsibility of power and all of us get blamed for it.

I think ultimately she is scared of the power a gun gives a person over the lives of others. She feels if she can take that power away from the rest of us it makes her stronger.

Intellectual myopia and utter self indulgence to a narcissistic degree. Two qualities of an evil person mayhap?

I would love to see hoe we can find a way to end gun violence but hiding from the gun is not the answer at all! SO why promote an ignorant ideal? Gun Control is a JOKE! It don't stop criminals at all.

Some of the worst analysis of human constitution, actions or reasoning I have ever seen....

Try again or maybe give up since I haven't seen one accurate analysis of ANYONE yet, not even yourself.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 04:42 PM

And again excellent examples....

Keep it up...it is good work for those like me....you do me great favors.flowerforyou

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 04:36 PM

Love these posts....

Full examples of what some of us are up against when it comes to reasoning and deduction.....

The picture post is not even a close analogy but it was probably created by a white racist person who has no clue......

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 01:16 PM
Not a fearful gun crazy that is for sure...

Not referring to the person in the video...

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 01:12 PM

The gun crazy ideology does us no favors and allows 20 children to be mowed down in their classroom in minutes.

It doesn't protect anyone.

Sandy Hook was a gun free zone.

That didn't protect anyone either.

The difference between Sandy Hook and the assassinations that my lovely new friend mentioned is the number of victims. No policy can stop murders or assassinations, but guns in the hands of the good guys can stop shooting sprees short.

Except good guys do bad things and who decides who is a good guy, if they fear enough to want to carry a weapon, that makes them unreliable in and of itself so a gun in their hands just as dangerous...

People are silly...for real

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 01:04 PM
I respect the grief and wouldn't yell anything at him but that doesn't make him right.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 01:02 PM
Edited by willowdraga on Mon 02/04/13 01:02 PM

Aw hypocrisy....

A whole nuther thread though...

Because a person cannot really see outside of their perspective which is always biased to their understanding of their experiences. It is hard to find a lack of hypocrisy in what people believe or say.

As for the president, you bet he will fail at some of the things he tries to do. Some because even as smart as he is, he cannot see outside of his own personal perspective. For example, he was not in favor of gays marrying when he came into office the first time. Somehow in the process of doing his job, he realized that they should be given all the rights of everyone else. Religion blocked this view for him before that time.\

Getting to universal healthcare is not a feat he is capable of with the ignorance he deals with in congress. So he will fail.

But sometimes the try is what is needed. Several tries and it will get over the wall. President Obama will not do it but it may be done by one of the next presidents of his caliber and more easily because of the change he has brought himself.

kind of rings a bell for you, huh...

I had to recognize it in myself first to be able to address it and make sure I don't do it, you bet. I actually recognized it here, years ago thanks to a brilliant mind, Creativesoul. I do look for it in my own beliefs and what a share before I share it.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 12:57 PM
The NRA will be partially successful in what they do because of their feeding and supporting fearful people.

People who feel a need for a gun are acting on fear.

The NRA has told them the government wants to do bad things to them, that other types of people want to do bad things to them, etc... and makes them believe their only form of protection is a gun

Fearmonngering.

Once a person lets go of the fear they can see how stupid all of the above is but they have to let go of it. It is not easy.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 12:45 PM
Aw hypocrisy....

A whole nuther thread though...

Because a person cannot really see outside of their perspective which is always biased to their understanding of their experiences. It is hard to find a lack of hypocrisy in what people believe or say.

As for the president, you bet he will fail at some of the things he tries to do. Some because even as smart as he is, he cannot see outside of his own personal perspective. For example, he was not in favor of gays marrying when he came into office the first time. Somehow in the process of doing his job, he realized that they should be given all the rights of everyone else. Religion blocked this view for him before that time.\

Getting to universal healthcare is not a feat he is capable of with the ignorance he deals with in congress. So he will fail.

But sometimes the try is what is needed. Several tries and it will get over the wall. President Obama will not do it but it may be done by one of the next presidents of his caliber and more easily because of the change he has brought himself.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 02/04/13 12:31 PM
Each person you meet or read will be at different point of personal development. Some will still be stuck in the blaming outside environmental influences for their own failures and/or difficulties.

If they are at a different place in their journey than you are and it is intolerable for you to be around them.....

I wish you a journey full of great lessons so you will get to the point of personal happiness sooner.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 02/03/13 07:05 PM

★JUNE = HOTTIE
Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves
to takes things at the center. Inner and physical
beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry
often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and
fearless. Always making friends. Very easily hurt but
recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does
not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Understanding. Fun to be around. Nympho-and an awesome lover too....makes u happy so that makes them happy...
Outgoing. Hyper. Bubbly personality. Secretive.
Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and
travelling. Systematic. Hot but has brains. If you
repost this in 5 mins, a cutie that's caught your eye
will introduce themselves and you will realize that
you are very much alike in the next 2 days.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 02/03/13 06:56 PM
And being thicker of body isn't necessarily unhealthy anyway... it depends on a lot of factors outside of the extra.

If men prefer women who are bigger they prefer bigger women, that is what they prefer and they are going to get what they prefer.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25