Community > Posts By > willowdraga

willowdraga's photo
Sun 02/03/13 01:21 PM
Okay so unbelief is the first wave and then the fear of a black man with a rifle will set in?

slaphead

Obama has never been anti gun so why would he start now? It really is stupidity on someone's part to believe it.

He is not as gun control as I would like him, I know that.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 02/03/13 01:14 PM
Guns are almost useless for protection.

Stupid "possible" result event scenerios do not do anything to the reality of guns and their aftermath.

All the stupid scenarios the gun advocates come up with are hilarious....I bust out laughing each time...

It is just like the militia type guys who believe their guns are going to protect then from the government....gut splitting good stuff.....

The reality is that your child is more likely to be killed by the gun you keep for protection a: because the gun "herders" are mentally unstable to begin with b: it seems to be easy to be irresponsible with the guns so the kids get them c: if someone breaks in and your gun and ammo is separate for the sake of the kids, you are screwed d: people get their own weapons used on them quite often so they basically gave the criminal a lethal weapon when they didn't have one laugh huh e: using your brain is always much more efficient to save your life than depending on an outside "tool" f: the stats really do show that you put your family in more danger from a weapon being in the house....

willowdraga's photo
Sun 02/03/13 01:03 PM

I agree but the NRA did go all out for gun control in the sixties when black folks were having problems and wanted to carry, funny huh?

The same as The Founding Fathers, drafting the Bill of Rights as they were denying Rights to others

Absolutely correct.

Undoing the ignorance of our constructors is a difficult job for sure

willowdraga's photo
Sun 02/03/13 01:01 PM
Not mandatory, not punishable if not said or placing hand on heart.

Patriotism doesn't form from memorizing words that are said with your hand on your heart to a piece of material.

Patriotism actually comes from recognizing that humans/all humans belong on all of the planet to care for it and each other regardless to differences.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 02/03/13 12:56 PM

how do you handle that?

Yes, I am friends with my exes with the exception of the abuser.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 02/03/13 12:55 PM
If you are mentally well with a yearly check and no criminal record and do not buy a gun out of fear then you can have a single shot weapon in case you need to kill a rabbit someday for food.

But the 2nd amendment doesn't say you should have anything larger than a bebe gun so we can regulate what and who gets what...

willowdraga's photo
Sun 02/03/13 12:50 PM
The hole of the ignorance in the OP already dug the hole. I was the silly one to look into it and try to help those who cannot see out of the hole. I tried to shine a bit of light.

Hey, I can only do so much. At least I do try.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 02/03/13 12:46 PM
Edited by willowdraga on Sun 02/03/13 12:52 PM

They just released a pic of President shooting a rifle so we can expect a turn around from the NRA real soon.

The NRA didn't want black men to have guns before....

The bullshyte about needing a gun to protect yourself will be swept under the rug cause no one wants black folks protecting themselves in this country....:wink:

Of course the 2nd amendment does not protect the right to carry anything larger than a bebe gun so we can regulate the shyte out of guns if we want and still be within the 2nd amendment scope.

Bebe guns for everyone except the mentally unwell and felons.

the goal of the NRA is to sell guns and ammo, they don't care who buys it...they use the 2nd amendment and paranoid people to do so, everything they sell is obsolete and worthless against the government if not your neighbor ...technology has already evolved beyond Man being capable of stopping it

I agree but the NRA did go all out for gun control in the sixties when black folks were having problems and wanted to carry, funny huh?

And they did not say that Trayvon should have had gun to protect himself from self proclaimed "guards" against black folks....hmmmm

willowdraga's photo
Sat 02/02/13 04:18 PM

Only those who are unread and need I say un evolved enough to even think along those lines would consider it truth.slaphead

I do have to say though that my approach of disregarding it for the lack of intelligence that it is and me assuming others see it for what it is, gives fodder to those who want to push it as indisputable. Which of course, it is just a rash of unintelligent raving of opinionated falsehoods that disputing is a waste of time.

It is successful also because those who would believe it are not intelligent enough to understand the more intelligent of our society.

And being unintelligent is a right I will fight to allow others to be if they so choose.flowerforyou

The first rule of hole digging is this: If you have dug yourself into a hole, then stop digging.

A person expressing a more-intelligent-than-thou attitude does nothing more than make that person look arrogant.

I can't dig a hole when I am looking down into it to begin with.

And yes, I do appear arrogant when I get frustrated with ignorance. It a fault of mine.

willowdraga's photo
Sat 02/02/13 04:13 PM
They just released a pic of President shooting a rifle so we can expect a turn around from the NRA real soon.

The NRA didn't want black men to have guns before....

The bullshyte about needing a gun to protect yourself will be swept under the rug cause no one wants black folks protecting themselves in this country....:wink:

Of course the 2nd amendment does not protect the right to carry anything larger than a bebe gun so we can regulate the shyte out of guns if we want and still be within the 2nd amendment scope.

Bebe guns for everyone except the mentally unwell and felons.

willowdraga's photo
Sat 02/02/13 01:02 PM

Dragoness, are you going to admit that nothing in the OP of this thread is true? Everyone else knows it.

Metal,

I must respectfully disagree. The OP is partially correct. Neil Heslin is a father.

And he was disrespectfully heckled while he made his statement of which the crowd had no right to speak.

willowdraga's photo
Sat 02/02/13 01:00 PM

Even the second amendment doesn't guarantee the right to an assault weapon or any weapon actually outside of the regulated militia....
say's WHO?
the Second actually consists of two parts!
And the Militia has nothing to do with the Armed Forces or the National Guard!
Please stop disseminating Dis-Information¨!
And it is nowhere written which Weapons the Militia can possess!

And it is extremely disturbing the way you are demonizing every Gunowner!
Extremely disturbing!
This whole Thread has been an outpouring of Vitriol against Gunowners!

My statement still stands and you are right the militia is not guaranteed anything larger than a bebe gun.

willowdraga's photo
Sat 02/02/13 12:58 PM

And still gun hugging and forsaking the children...

H

Except they're not. In fact they care more about the safety of their children than you do, because they know and understand that if you take weapons away from the responsible people the only ones that have any will be those that actually desire to do harm, leaving them open to attacks and putting them at a greater risk of being killed than if you had let things be as they were.

That's something you have yet to learn, and until you do, you are really the one forsaking them because in your desire to keep them safe and make yourself feel comfortable, you are in reality leaving them very vulnerable. It may be harsh but that is the truth.

Except this isn't what happens....

You state the fantasy that you accuse me of.

More innocents die from guns than are ever saved from the same gun supposedly being used to save their lives.

That is the truth of the matter

Your fantasy of the gun saving someone is part of the problem.

Gun do not save lives, they kill.

willowdraga's photo
Sat 02/02/13 12:49 PM

Hi, Creativeflowerforyou Good to see you.

Hello. Thanks. Dragoness in cognito?

:wink:

No, I added an element to my name. I am a wood dragon by the astrological sign so now I have wood -willow and female dragon-draga in my name but you are welcome to call me anything you would like:wink: laugh

Hmmmmm... could be interesting!

laugh bigsmile :wink:

Let me know what you come up with...:wink:

willowdraga's photo
Sat 02/02/13 12:47 PM
Only those who are unread and need I say un evolved enough to even think along those lines would consider it truth.slaphead

I do have to say though that my approach of disregarding it for the lack of intelligence that it is and me assuming others see it for what it is, gives fodder to those who want to push it as indisputable. Which of course, it is just a rash of unintelligent raving of opinionated falsehoods that disputing is a waste of time.

It is successful also because those who would believe it are not intelligent enough to understand the more intelligent of our society.

And being unintelligent is a right I will fight to allow others to be if they so choose.flowerforyou

willowdraga's photo
Sat 02/02/13 12:35 PM

It is still truth . . .

You are begging the question. You are assuming something that you have yet to prove.

I beg no question at all. I am pretty firm and straightforward so there is no questioning needed.

willowdraga's photo
Sat 02/02/13 12:32 PM

Hi, Creativeflowerforyou Good to see you.

Hello. Thanks. Dragoness in cognito?

:wink:

No, I added an element to my name. I am a wood dragon by the astrological sign so now I have wood -willow and female dragon-draga in my name but you are welcome to call me anything you would like:wink: laugh

willowdraga's photo
Sat 02/02/13 10:38 AM

Conservatism is the restrictive, self serving, self deprecating, neandrathal form of dealing with others. Not enlightened at all. Not encouraging of freedom, not inclusive of all. It is a very limited brain state to be in to think in a conservative mind state.

I am going to borrow from creativesoul and give the following reply to the above-quoted claim.

The above-quoted claim consists of gratuitous assertions. In other words, nothing stated has been argued for. The burden of proof lies on the shoulders of the one who is making the claim. Thus, I can dismiss the above-quoted claim as being nothing other than garbage.

Yep, you can.

It is still truth, more truth than the OP offered.laugh

willowdraga's photo
Sat 02/02/13 10:35 AM
LOL@Torgo

I don't enjoy phone sex much at all. It leaves me wanting.

willowdraga's photo
Sat 02/02/13 10:32 AM
No way. If you find slender women unattractive you shouldn't lie about it.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25