Community > Posts By > michiganmutt

michiganmutt's photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:52 AM
i have a ton of mutual matches , thing is i dont think they are REALLY mutual matches. I am a little to eccentric to be matched so easily.glasses

michiganmutt's photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:50 AM
mmmm agressive, very nice!!:wink:

michiganmutt's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:19 AM
for me a hangover.drinker

michiganmutt's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:17 AM
well i know from a guys point of view that many may find you unatianable, to me you are very actractive and i would not mind a chance, but for me distance would be and issue, at least until my career change is done, then i may be traveling a lot. when i get there in a couple of years look me up.:wink:

michiganmutt's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:39 AM
michigander in texas, yeah im up but dont really want to be.noway

michiganmutt's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:36 AM
ya know, i really now how you feel. I just moved from michigan to texas and almost lost my morals with a women on the greyhound bus, do not be ashamed of being on a dating site, at least this way you get to know others before hand, ( although it is hard to get responses. i have been on here for quite some time,( i think one year) and have not got a single one( except for a bot leading me toward to fling). yeah im a little discouraged but i am also hard to match up with. dont know why but i have accepted that. but i wish you well and since you claim on being the best looking male on this site, any advice for the second best looking?happy

michiganmutt's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:20 AM
ya know i have not seen ghost hunters in a while, been wondering whats been going on, but as far as gh international, i seem to have lost interest, nothing seems to beat the one episode of the running ghost in prison or the physic medium that was recorded on thermal imaging. After seeing that, nothing could top it.

michiganmutt's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:38 AM
im a fire fox fan, i noticed lots of librarys are using it latley.

michiganmutt's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:01 AM
laugh laugh laugh funny!!

michiganmutt's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:49 AM
to me it feels freaking awsome screeming down a dirt trail on my bike at 30mph!!!! viva la bald!!

michiganmutt's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:44 AM
sorry, my wife left me, i know how u feel, its hard to love yourself when u feel like your world has rejected you, its the same for guys.

michiganmutt's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:38 AM
can sombody give me some advice?, no responses, no chats, been on here for 9 months, is my profile that lame, im just telling the truth, what gives? i thought by now, somone might be slightly intersted.what

michiganmutt's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:34 AM
it bothers me that some dont have pics, but its way worse not to have any info other that age and sex.

michiganmutt's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:04 PM
been single for a while, but live with guys, i welcome a women amungst the sausage fest im in right now.:smile:

michiganmutt's photo
Fri 04/18/08 08:34 AM
i was reading a religion topic and a question came up on my mind. it seems that thier are people that do believe that the bible is acurate word for word, ya know the earth is 6k yrs old,things in genisis, the flood, and the plages of eygypt. others think that maybe some stories of the bible are more symbolic in nature. i myself believe that at first the bible was acurate untile man got a hold of it,and of course put some things in and left other things out. what do u think?

michiganmutt's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:45 AM
okay that is much betterdrinker

michiganmutt's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:33 AM
that is a good idea, sexy and smart a rare combinationbigsmile

michiganmutt's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:26 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh no ive been looking, they all left

michiganmutt's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:24 AM
family guy all the way, but what about family guy blue harvest?, i love the darth vader elevater music, somone tell me how to make that my ring tone.

michiganmutt's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:20 AM
yeah im glad cowboy is back on, love flcl, big o, inyuasha, bleach all good, been stuck on ghost in the shell latly,

Previous 1