Community > Posts By > SillyDori

no photo
Mon 10/15/12 08:34 PM
Was past it's expiry date ...

no photo
Mon 10/15/12 07:14 PM
As it gave a cheap solution for masks because...

no photo
Mon 10/15/12 07:08 PM
Underwear from the vending machine because...

no photo
Mon 10/15/12 05:43 PM
lol charmer.

no photo
Mon 10/15/12 05:32 PM
Search on Spareroom.com , Easyroomate, and try looking at agencies but don't sign up to just any before checking out reviews. Avoid Foxtons!

no photo
Mon 10/15/12 05:24 PM
I dunno if I am late in replying to this, but honestly, I think the best person to speak to is the organiser of the event. I am pretty sure, that even though they state "whatever they like," they do care about your safety and would not have to agree to tasks that you do not agree with.

Look after yourself and do not do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. Even though this is for chairty, there are laws to protect you. Make sure you know what they can and can't do before agreeing/signing to anything.

Take care :)

no photo
Mon 10/15/12 05:07 PM
Thank you :)

no photo
Mon 10/15/12 04:04 PM
Cheeky Monkey!

no photo
Mon 10/15/12 03:39 PM
Love the bling bling lol. Thankyou!

no photo
Mon 10/15/12 03:09 PM
Sadly, I live in England but I am another gamer here! I've played rappelz since I was 13 years old, lvl 102 healer, lvl 45 breeder and lvl 40 fighter. I also play Starcraft 2, always play protoss! I LOVE ROBOTS! I play Monkey Island and a big gamer on Pokemon, I am an owner of Pokemon Black! Also considering Minecraft on the next paycheck, or reactivating my WoW account or Guild wars 2. I also use to play LoL and Lord of the rings online. ^_^ My family is dominated by males, thats why I am kinda of a tom boy lol but I also have my girlie side where I paste my face with makeup lol.

no photo
Mon 10/15/12 03:01 PM
Gandalf the great?!

no photo
Mon 10/15/12 02:46 PM
Heya peeps!

Kinda new to London, moved down around January but since I've worked, worked, worked still kinda getting grips with the city. I am orginally from Dublin and moved over to England when I was seven in the West Midlands, however obviously I am Chinese. :)

I work within technology retail and I am a freelance performing artist. I am a professional dancer ( 6/7 years of Cheelreading experience and then went into doing my BCA (British Cheerleading Assoication) teaching qaulification.) Still looking for the perfect team to join! So if you know any, that would be fantastic!

I am also a professional musician, I play the violin and did a BA (hons) degree that I am also a professional composer. I also sing in my spare time! :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXNZCXtAQOo&feature=plcp

I've been acting as an amatur actress for some time, since very young! Been to acting summer schools and was recently trained by ALRA. I have appeared in commerials and did some photoshoots.

If you would like to collaborate or get to do some exciting adventures please get in contact!

Thanks!