Community > Posts By > Tedd999xxx

no photo
Thu 10/18/12 06:05 AM
Jip...so true
I am from South Africa and incidentally I checked that this should be about 05H30 in your area. It is 14H50 here! So, truth of the matter is this, as I see it..
If we were the same age, I will always be a little older than you. I have toiled, whilst you were slamming your alarm clock!!!
Wonderful to see people around...to read the readings, and interaction actually without paying for it? That is great!
Oops, I nearly lost the thread...and why should you be single still, Tammy? I cannot see your profile..it says deleted or something. So, have you given up fighting and TOOK the MAN????!!!:banana:

no photo
Thu 10/18/12 05:38 AM
I FORGOT!!!

TAMMY PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!love

no photo
Thu 10/18/12 05:36 AM
Hi there. I am 49 years old...just made it into the "grouping". Question is: Where are we? From the beginning at age 30, it is a dam long time to 49, not so? I found, in all my "wisdom" over the years, that the older and wiser (hopefully) you get, the more quick you are in doing better business, having more confidence, and doing all over better in your profession. At the age I have now reached, I have not only enjoyed myself, but I also made provision for the future, when I would probably be to hopeless in performing my duties anymore.

So, one of the answers is: we work our backsides off!!

And I have been on this site for one day: and I met three very, very nice women. And should there photo's be a true reflection, dam beautiful as well.

So, whilst in a situation currently, where I have my emotions in gear, I decided to "look around" a bit, and what is indeed amazing: the world has become so small due to facilities like this.happy happy