Community > Posts By > abertoa

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:17 PM
Leaving without a reason, I don't think so. Her hearth was on those stars too. Maybe you should ask yourself what was it you failed to do to maintain your relationship. Times have changed! Its no longer till death do us apart.

I refuse to be in a relationship and be miserable for 50 years. I have made the similar mistake and gotten comfortable in relationships. I quickly learned If she's unhappy, she will let me know and its not called complaining its called self respect.

So if she's is unhappy, she will want to search for new horizons. Life is an adventure and there are so many hours in ones life. Why let it go to waste. Its easy to be a victim, just don't respect yourself.

What your saying is if you don't brush your teeth and they fall out. You don't know why. I am almost certain the signs were there.

There is time we need to look inward and love oneself. This is the time there are nice things you have experienced with this girl. Cherish them and carry them forward, and change the things you need to. This is life everyone goes through the same challenges. its how we handle them that determines the outcome.....or maybe I am wrong.