Community > Posts By > Messerschmitts

Messerschmitts's photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:47 PM
Good grammar and spelling is sexy. love

Messerschmitts's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:00 PM
I exhausted my pool of mutual matchables ages ago :-( Every once in a while a new matchable profile will trickle in, but they're usually not attractive :-p

Messerschmitts's photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:47 PM

I campaigned hard for Hillary; rang doorbells for her, made calls, the whole shebang. I probably won't vote. I just don't believe in either Obama or McCain, these two douchebags can duke it out amongst themselves, I've lost all interest.

Considering that the primaries were manipulated to get Hillary out of them so that McCain could win, I personally believe that all who would have voted for Hillary need to back Obama just so they do not get their wish.

Um...were we watching the same primary election? It was the DEMOCRATS who crucified Hillary and did her in. It was the liberal media that I used to support who daemonised her. Right-wing outlets like Fox News were left to defend Hillary's honour and point out how unfair the vitriolic hatred against her was. John McCain is gonna win alright, and the dems did it to themselves. They deserve to enjoy the doomed future they have created with their new charismatic cult leader. I will just sit back and watch.

Messerschmitts's photo
Mon 07/14/08 02:35 PM

neither... stupid and ugly has worked purdy good so fer

Aww, c'mon you have a lovely blue hue to your skin! :-D And I'm sure you're very smart.

Messerschmitts's photo
Mon 07/14/08 02:30 PM
complimented on your looks or your intelligence? I think most people (esp. women) would want to be complimented on their intelligence because they don't want to be seen as an object. But personally I was kind of the nerdy overachieving ugly duckling growing up, so I feel extra touched and special when a girl actually tells me she finds me physically attractive.

I guess it's whatever kind of compliment you get less of that you crave. It's the aspect of you that you're most insecure about. I would tear up if a girl told me she thought I was beautiful, and I believed her. I would probably marry her! bigsmile Sure it's nice if she thinks I'm smart too, but I'm not applying to be her tutor :-p

Messerschmitts's photo
Sun 07/13/08 08:47 PM

man to like an average woman???

Don't sell yourself short! I'm sure you're super!

Messerschmitts's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:43 PM
Sure, they can be friends if they're not attracted to each other romantically or sexually. I'm not attracted to every woman I meet, and women are not attracted to most men they meet. It's only a problem if someone secretly desires the other.

Messerschmitts's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:47 PM
Sex is very important to me, but I want to have lots of sex with just one person. :-p Monogamy is the way to go for me. Still looking for my horny, monogamous girl :-p

Messerschmitts's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:52 PM
Wow...that's kind of disappointing to hear from everyone. :-p I guess just tough it out on the free sites! I wonder why it's so easy for some people. :tongue: Like half my class is already married.

Messerschmitts's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:38 PM
I'm not having a lot of luck on this site or the other free dating sites I'm on. It's like trying to sell refrigerators to polar bears (although, with global warming...). Anyone here try the pay dating sites? What was your experience? How's chemistry.com? That one looks interesting to me. Thanks!

Messerschmitts's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:29 PM
I have the biggest redhead fetish ever. :-D But in reality I'm not picky. I'd just be extra thankful if I end up with a redhead :tongue: blushing I should move to Ireland.

Messerschmitts's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:16 PM
Ha ha, the more I played by women the more I appreciate my cats.

Messerschmitts's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:54 PM
Edited by Messerschmitts on Sun 07/13/08 02:55 PM
auburn? :-p (THis was for Jules, but a bunch of people replied)

Messerschmitts's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:53 PM
What? Of course not! I love to cuddle! ;-) Depends on the guy I suppose. I always have to pee right after, but I'm all up for cuddling after a brief bathroom break.

Messerschmitts's photo
Sun 07/13/08 01:43 PM

I am studying medical terminology, medical billing, coding and insurance as we TYPE..lol

Very nice. I'm reading about the various kinds of jaundice newborns get. I will be spending most of next week in the nursery following around the residents trying not to look stupid.

I am sure you will do fine especially 3rd year. I am just trying to learn new things and actually have a career I am interested in instead of a dead-end job.

It is indeed a good career; computers go obsolete, stock markets crash, but people will always get sick! :-p

Messerschmitts's photo
Sun 07/13/08 01:40 PM

I am studying medical terminology, medical billing, coding and insurance as we TYPE..lol

Very nice. I'm reading about the various kinds of jaundice newborns get. I will be spending most of next week in the nursery following around the residents trying not to look stupid.

Messerschmitts's photo
Sun 07/13/08 01:33 PM
Ha ha didn't expect the word "neonatology" to give everyone a fit. I'm a third year med student doing my pediatrics clerkship right now.

Messerschmitts's photo
Sun 07/13/08 01:27 PM
Damn I guess there are a lot of bored people! Currently chatting with songbird, the rest of you will have to take a number :-D

Messerschmitts's photo
Sun 07/13/08 01:20 PM
Okay, so I'm sitting alone in front of my computer on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, lazily reading about neonatology. If anyone (preferably ladies?) else is bored and wants to chat for fun and get to know a random person, just instant message me. I got nothing better to do. :-p

Messerschmitts's photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:39 PM
I campaigned hard for Hillary; rang doorbells for her, made calls, the whole shebang. I probably won't vote. I just don't believe in either Obama or McCain, these two douchebags can duke it out amongst themselves, I've lost all interest.

Previous 1 3 4