Asking a lady to feel my knife always works for me.bigsmile

laugh laugh devil

stephensx2's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:31 PM
That I have a headache and that
I want to be rid of it!

stephensx2's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:27 PM

I HAVE A 13 YR OLD GIRL THAT IS OUT OF CONTROL. SHE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL SEVERAL TIMES THIS YEAR, BEEN LOCKED UP IN JUVY OVERNIGHT, AND CONSTANTLY CUSSES ME AND HER MAMAW OUT. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I KNOW OF TO GET HER TO GET CONTROL OF HER ACTIONS. SHE IS CURRENTLY ON MEDICATION FOR HER ANGER ISSUES AND SHE IS ON PROBATION. WHAT CAN A SINGLE MOTHER OF 3 DO? I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON IN HER MIND. SHE WONT TALK TO ME AND I AM DEVASTATED ABOUT ALL THIS.

I DONT WANT HER BROTHERS TO END UP LIKE THE WAY SHE IS RIGHT NOW. I TELL MY SONS NOT TO ACT LIKE THEIR SISTER BUT HER TWIN BROTHER IS STARTING TO ACT OUT. I CAUGHT HIM SMOKING CIGS YESTERDAY AND I REALLY BLEW A FUSE THEN.

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO? I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

These issues are most of the time dealt with therapy sessions. There are many places that they will take you on and subject to your ability to pay wil charge a fee but the agreements are that normally if you miss 2 sessions they will dismiss you. Bear that in mind
As for the issues the anger may be about a missing parent who possibly left abruptly never to return or death of a parent which causes the anxiety.
It may also be due to ADHT which needs expeert for diagnosys.

So 1st step seek counceling and then try to make sure it is not HDT or ADHT

im sorry but all that add adhd abde efgh is all horse crap. adhd is a kid raised by a parent who spoils their kid and lets them get away with way to much, beat her ass, ull see what happens

Only a 21 year old kid could say this is crap. Beating their ass is not always the answer. Only when necessary! These are real problems.

stephensx2's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:19 PM

Well, the weekend is almost here and I can't wait!! I'm going to go see Papa Roach, Drowning Pool and Alter Bridge this Saturday and it's going to be an AWESOME show!! I hope all of you have SOOO much fun this weekend and have a REALLY great one!! What are all of you doing this weekend? I hope you all have a GREAT day tomorrow and end the work week with a BANG and much happiness!!! Love all of ya!!!smooched flowerforyou :smile: happy :wink:

What an awesome show! I'm jealous!grumble
It'll be a LOT of fun!! I've never seen any of these bands before and I hope they're good. Going to see mainly Alter Bridge though....flowerforyou :smile: happy

I bet they are going to be great! Drowning Pool will be great, too! Have fun!!bigsmile

stephensx2's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:14 PM

do you sleep with a teddy bear...or other stuffed animal?

I have a stuffed dog-he's my bed buddy bigsmile

No, both boys have ended up in my bed!!:angry:

stephensx2's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:12 PM

Any Dating Web Site. Things that happened to you.

He was old enough to be my Gramps! I was so embarassed to be with him!blushing drinker
probably not a van halen fan then :smile:

More like Big Band fan. Definitely not Van Halen!ohwell

stephensx2's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:11 PM

Well, the weekend is almost here and I can't wait!! I'm going to go see Papa Roach, Drowning Pool and Alter Bridge this Saturday and it's going to be an AWESOME show!! I hope all of you have SOOO much fun this weekend and have a REALLY great one!! What are all of you doing this weekend? I hope you all have a GREAT day tomorrow and end the work week with a BANG and much happiness!!! Love all of ya!!!smooched flowerforyou :smile: happy :wink:

What an awesome show! I'm jealous!grumble

stephensx2's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:05 PM

Any Dating Web Site. Things that happened to you.

He was old enough to be my Gramps! I was so embarassed to be with him!blushing drinker

stephensx2's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:03 PM

I HAVE A 13 YR OLD GIRL THAT IS OUT OF CONTROL. SHE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL SEVERAL TIMES THIS YEAR, BEEN LOCKED UP IN JUVY OVERNIGHT, AND CONSTANTLY CUSSES ME AND HER MAMAW OUT. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I KNOW OF TO GET HER TO GET CONTROL OF HER ACTIONS. SHE IS CURRENTLY ON MEDICATION FOR HER ANGER ISSUES AND SHE IS ON PROBATION. WHAT CAN A SINGLE MOTHER OF 3 DO? I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON IN HER MIND. SHE WONT TALK TO ME AND I AM DEVASTATED ABOUT ALL THIS.

I DONT WANT HER BROTHERS TO END UP LIKE THE WAY SHE IS RIGHT NOW. I TELL MY SONS NOT TO ACT LIKE THEIR SISTER BUT HER TWIN BROTHER IS STARTING TO ACT OUT. I CAUGHT HIM SMOKING CIGS YESTERDAY AND I REALLY BLEW A FUSE THEN.

I have a 12 year old that is bipolar and always in trouble at school, too. He hasn't been to juvy yet, but I have the feeling it's coming. I can get him to sit down and talk to me one on one and he will be fine for a while, but then he goes right back to the same old ways. She needs some more positive attention. It's hard to give positive attention in that situation, but it's the best thing for her right now. Maybe she needs more time with you?
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO? I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

stephensx2's photo
Thu 05/15/08 04:44 PM

I do technical writing, and I am at a subject that is near and dear to my heart.

Alpha (males and females, when it is associated with dating)

I see men who are Alpha, they don't have to do much, they just are. Women are naturally drawn to them. They do not abuse their "position" and hence why they stay in it.

You are who you are in life, due to personality and genetics, why do SOME men/women "posture" and try to make themselves seem as an Alpha, do they not see how pathetic they look?

The more I learn about humans, the more I like my dog.

Sounds like my soon to be ex!

Previous 1 3 4