PhotographyNut's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:35 PM
wow....LOL Peccy you are MINE!!!!

PhotographyNut's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:47 PM
body shots lol

PhotographyNut's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:41 PM

Well, goats are kinda cute if you really look at them....

Just try and get a back massage though....

might work with a pigmy goat....

PhotographyNut's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:37 PM

I tried that three times in 2006, the distances ranged from 300 - 600 miles, and they were all worse than being eaten by an allosaurus with a migraine.

The new policy is I limit the distance to six blocks. Which is going to be a problem because the only people within six blocks are farm animals, but I haven't got all the details worked out yet.

wow...laugh laugh laugh laugh I don't think you have to resort to that yet...

PhotographyNut's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:32 PM

Yes. He is 2000 miles away. It is very hard but he is more than worth it. It was not at all what I had planned and never considered it before I saw his posts, talked to him on the phone, and then met him in person. I have faith it will work out. flowerforyou

So I say give it a try if there is a member further away than you might like. You never know...

nope, no one's interested. just wondered if things like that ever worked out :smile:

PhotographyNut's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:26 PM

I saw a guy once with women's legs tattooed under his arm... so when he lifted his arm up it looked like her legs were openlaugh laugh its gross but funny at the same time lol

LOL that's funny stuff. laugh Especially since guys don't shave their armpits. EEWWWWW

PhotographyNut's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:24 PM

I don't like tattoos.

They arent for everyone.

Just like body piercings and modifications aren't. I like them though.

It depends on the person

PhotographyNut's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:21 PM

thats mine its a memorial to my uncle

memorials are cool. my son has one for his grandma (my mom) on his chest and he's 6'4 and 360 pounds so they had a great canvas to work on

PhotographyNut's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:18 PM
Mine aren't all that crazy, but I have a dreamcatcher with a wolf, a neo-tribal design and a wolf girl with a wolf next to her (Jasmine Beckett-Griffith) She has a lot of really cool fairy and gothlings strangeling dot com then click Gallery

PhotographyNut's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:13 PM

:heart: My man is in Iraq. Yes, it is very long distance.

However, he starts heading home to America on MONDAY! happy love smooched

very cool...good for you drinker

PhotographyNut's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:11 PM

Do you think you might have the craziest or coolest tattoo?

If so, what is it and where?? blushing

I have a tinkerbell on my tailbone with her dress up around her shoulders bigsmile

wow....

PhotographyNut's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:10 PM
Do you think you might have the craziest or coolest tattoo?

If so, what is it and where?? blushing

PhotographyNut's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:08 PM
Who has tried long distance dating, how far were you from each other and how did it work out?

Just wonderin'

PhotographyNut's photo
Sat 04/05/08 04:54 PM
I used to live by 9 Mile and Mack. Now I live in Grand Rapids....I miss it on the east side. frown

PhotographyNut's photo
Sat 04/05/08 04:50 PM
Weight shouldn't be an issue, but it usually is for 'most men'...not all. TV? ummm...no. I like my privacy. I like to run around topless... LOL

PhotographyNut's photo
Mon 03/31/08 09:04 PM
They do base everything on a earnings formula. It's sad. I gave 110% to my children and it's hard not getting emotional support from the other parent. So after awhile without any form of support at all, you hope that you can at least count on the court to make them help financially. You can't.

PhotographyNut's photo
Mon 03/31/08 09:00 PM
Hey....I get $6 a month from my daughter's dad cuz he's disabled and they are forgiving the $10,000 he owes the state.

My son's dad owes $42,000 between me and the state. Our son is 20. He didn't pay the first 10 years of our son's life. He has a daughter from another woman who is 9 years old. He is ordered to pay me $500 a month in arrears. Since our son is now over 18, they take the support and fulfill the other obligation first. If therrre's anything left at the end of the month...I get it. It usually amounts to $0 to $50, sometimes I don't get anything for months on end. I understand it's hard raising a child and girl is young. But I didn't get anything for 10 years! My son's dad has a felony for not paying support i the past, but refuse to do anything to him now because the other case is 1st priority.

I just don't get it.....

PhotographyNut's photo
Mon 03/31/08 07:01 PM
no way. i love animals too much.

PhotographyNut's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:48 PM
and that means grandma would be there. eewwwww

Previous 1 3 4 5