euphoriaholic's photo
Sun 03/28/10 10:24 PM
lol(didn't see this post) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!:smile: :banana: :smile:

euphoriaholic's photo
Sun 03/28/10 10:21 PM
Happy Birthday mssilverfox!

euphoriaholic's photo
Sat 03/27/10 01:11 PM
I think iam4u is a nice name, reeks of comfort and warmth, lol at least to me.

euphoriaholic's photo
Sat 03/27/10 12:26 PM
True, at least with a name that alludes to things of a sexual nature (lol) you know pretty much what to expect it's the ones that have normal sounding "names" that sometimes throw you for a loop. Like someone that had a normal sounding name and was also religious (or so he claimed) and when I asked him what his name meant went into some pretty graphic details about why his ex called him that. Oops! you're blocked! Oh well if we were all the same it would be a pretty boring world, yes?

euphoriaholic's photo
Sat 03/27/10 12:16 PM
Thank you skydancingA and your chosen name is great also

euphoriaholic's photo
Fri 03/26/10 10:42 PM
uhhhhhhhhh Ted14621, tsk tsk get your mind out of the gutter,read the whole post and you'll see what euphoriaholic means, just typical, some people read more into it than there is ( or what they hope there is), also euphoria means "sense of well-being", and that to me means I have a positive outlook on life.

euphoriaholic's photo
Fri 03/26/10 12:46 PM
Edited by euphoriaholic on Fri 03/26/10 12:49 PM
So how do you all feel about someone that has a "name" that alludes to things of a sexual nature(lol) like men or women with names like fishy69 or imahottie etc but yet they have a interesting profile (read... no mention of sex or fwb etc)Are men (and women) that stoopid not to realize that just ain't cute and is probably something that only 20 somethings find amusing? And no euphoriaholic does not mean I'm a addicted to sex etc it happens to be the name of my favorite perfume Euphoria.Do you just get bad vibes from someone with a "sexual" name or do you overlook that and concentrate on what their profile has to say? Just curious

euphoriaholic's photo
Wed 01/20/10 01:41 PM
I think dating has changed from our "younger years". It's because most of us don't fall for the boy with the long hair or nicest looking car lol. We look for traits or qualities now in a person and sadly to say for most of us we might as well settle for the guy with the beamer (because we won't find many with "long hair" anymorelaugh)

euphoriaholic's photo
Sat 01/09/10 11:13 AM

Nope sorry to rain on your parade but Otis Redding sang Respect first before Aretha Franklin.

And he sings it better

Otis recorded RESPECT in 1965
Aretha recorded it in 1967

euphoriaholic's photo
Sat 01/09/10 11:08 AM

Nope sorry to rain on your parade but Otis Redding sang Respect first before Aretha Franklin.

And he sings it better

euphoriaholic's photo
Sat 01/09/10 11:07 AM

euphoriaholic's photo
Sat 01/09/10 11:05 AM

I just want to be accepted for what I am and have someone respect and accept that. I dont ever want another marriage but do hope to find someone to be my "best friend" and, then, if it is to be - more than that.. I want someone who makes me feel special.. I have not had that..
flowerforyou I hope YOU find someone to share that, friendship with,,as I to, have not felt,,,loved,,,good luck here,,,

Otis Redding said it first R.E.S.P.E.C.T.! That's about 95% of a good relationship if you ain't got that you ain't got nothing.
Very True,,and I believe, wink,that was Aretha Franklin,
I think,,as it one of my favorites.. Otis was also one of them,
siiton on the dock of the Bay,,,,,Love that song...

euphoriaholic's photo
Thu 01/07/10 11:45 PM

You can look up his cases. They are public record.

I tried to look up to see if he is a registered sex offender, could not find anything, like I said this happened back in the 80's and maybe the ex wife,this guy and their respective lawyers agreed to sweep it under the rug, hence the very expensive private school, etc

Check state, county, city, etc. You may have to do some digging. I can ask some people I know that work in the court systems (my sister is a deputy clerk, and my mom used to be a c/o) and see If I can get some links to some sites. I'm not sure if they would know of anything outside of northeast ohio, but I can check.

Oh thanks totage, but I know I'm not going to be talking to him any time soon, but thank you anyway

euphoriaholic's photo
Thu 01/07/10 11:43 PM
Actually we had been emailing and messenging and talking on the phone for weeks, so I feel fortunate that he even told me on our first coffee date about this court order. If he had not told me that would of been one of the last things I would of thought to ask him "are you a child molestor", really you just never know anymore.He seemed like a ordinary, stable, reliable kind of person.Never acted lewd or asked "flirty" questions (you know the kind galsrant)Just seemed like a nice guy.

euphoriaholic's photo
Thu 01/07/10 11:35 PM

You can look up his cases. They are public record.

I tried to look up to see if he is a registered sex offender, could not find anything, like I said this happened back in the 80's and maybe the ex wife,this guy and their respective lawyers agreed to sweep it under the rug, hence the very expensive private school, etc

euphoriaholic's photo
Thu 01/07/10 11:04 PM

This is something that, back then, you were assumed guilty; unless you could pay to fight it in court & prove your innocence. Happened to me, took 2 years & about $8,000.00. If you are interested in someone, ask direct guestions. Answers don't make sense, then walk away. I was lucky enough to be making the money to fight for the truth, 2 years I could not see my kids. Judge ended up telling the ex, he would testify FOR ME, if I went after her as unfit.

Yeah next time I'll have a list:
1 Are you a registered sex offender
2 Have you ever been arrested
3 Have you molested your children
4 Have you been abusive to your wife
5 How much money do you make and what part of town do you live
6 Have you ever cheated on your ex, girlfriend,or SO?
7 Do you have any sexually transmitted diseases
8 Have you ever slept with a man?
You know as well as I do you can't ask all those questions, you can get a "feel" on what kind of person he/she is but you know you can be fooled.

euphoriaholic's photo
Thu 01/07/10 10:55 PM
I would think a 14+ year old could tell you if she was molested or not, so as far as his ex making that up I doubt that, also he is good friends (went to school together etc) with a lawyer that has a lucrative practice. I know that lawyer also but only because he represented my ex in an injury case.So he probably didn't get registered as a sex offender as this was the 80's and maybe the lawyer kept it "all in the family",I do know that this daughter is on her third marriage and daddy buys her some pretty expensive things that maybe the husband should be buying. Also the ex sent her away to an expensive private school, which might or might not have something to do with what he did to her(out of sight out of mind)

euphoriaholic's photo
Thu 01/07/10 11:16 AM
Yes, I agree a red flag...............

euphoriaholic's photo
Thu 01/07/10 10:50 AM
Hello, recently met someone for a "coffee date" and he told me that when he and his ex got divorced she had a court order that he was to have NO contact with their daughter. Now he had told me he was divorced 22 years and now the daughter is about 36-40 age so that would of made her about 14- 16 years old at the time. He also has a son with his ex and didn't mention any court order over the son, the ex had full custody over both children. When he told me this I didn't want to ask to many questions about what kind of court order etc as the "date' was in a public place and people were sitting close by listening in. So could a court order be for what I am thinking it might be (we haven't really talked since then, he said he thinks he scared me off) for molesting his daughter? what other kind of court orders would there be that say you cannot have any contact with your daughter? Really just curious I don't think I'm going to see him again.

euphoriaholic's photo
Wed 12/30/09 11:36 AM
#3, I'm taking it easy with the dating, just friends (and I mean platonic) is fine by me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14