Community > Posts By > Army_Guy_21

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sat 03/29/08 03:24 PM
that would be great rob if your willing to do that you know come up and have a drink i think i should thank you for showing the integrety and hospitality that you and everyone else has shown me thus far

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sat 03/29/08 03:18 PM
hey rob thank you very much but i cannot accept money from you or anybody else its nothing personal and i thank you for the offer but this is my job and all i do is what is asked of me you all are great people and you are the ones that make our country a free country so for those that wished me luck and safety i am going to take the time and return the favor

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sat 03/29/08 02:47 PM
thank you guys both i really dont get to much thanks but i get a whole olt of critisism as to why were here and the armys really not doing **** for the us so i thank you guys and you are the real heros

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sat 03/29/08 02:38 PM
hey all this isnt nothing really important let me start off by introducing myself my name is patrick im 21 and currently in iraq i come home for 2 weeks R&R leave in may and i guess what im getting at is that im looking for some people in the bay city,MI area to hang out and have some drinks with its nothing special i just thought it would be cool to get away from the whole soldier thing for 2 weeks and just party and have some drinks
if theres anybody interested feel free to respond

thank you and stay safe

Army_Guy_21's photo
Thu 03/27/08 04:31 PM
the army does wonders when it comes to your sex life i love it

2 Next