Army_Guy_21's photo
Sun 05/25/08 05:28 PM
hmm a cornball maybe

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sun 05/25/08 05:28 PM
hmm a cornball maybe

Army_Guy_21's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:10 AM
damn now that hurts what i wouldnt do to be 27noh well maybe someone else will come by askin and looking for the same thing

Army_Guy_21's photo
Thu 05/01/08 04:23 PM

A friend gave me a little 50watt amp, I installed it and everything but it's not working.

I thought it wight be the grounding at first, but I have it grounded properly and everything.

Now I'm thinking the fuse may be too big for the amp, would that cause it not to work at all?

The fuse came with the wiring kit, I got the smallest one that was available at the time.

im pretty sure the fuse has nothing to do with the amp but it wouldnt hurt to get a smaller one by the way what size fuse is it im big into car audio i know a lil bit im runnung 2 1600 watt memphis mojo 12's on a 1000 watt amp with a 20 fuse and it works great it had a 30 but didnt work to well so the fuse may be the problem if not than i think you got yourself a fried amp

Army_Guy_21's photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:41 PM
i do its all about the pistons all day everyday

Army_Guy_21's photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:34 PM
my dream is that this war iraq will end in the near future so i can see the guys i eat breakfast with make it back for lunch

Army_Guy_21's photo
Mon 04/21/08 01:26 PM

WTG and good luck just get home safe and party down when you get there Thanks for all you have doneflowerforyou bigsmile flowerforyou
thank you and you guys have been a great help since ive been here 5 months then im home for good or at least another year or so

Army_Guy_21's photo
Mon 04/21/08 01:20 PM

Hey soldier! Do us all one favor before you come home..... BLOW THE F**KEN PLACE UP!!!:tongue: laugh drinker
hey man as much as i would like to its a little more complex than that but im definetly with ya

Army_Guy_21's photo
Mon 04/21/08 01:02 PM
Hey everybody i know this dont mean much to yall but im coming home from iraq on May 27th and having a party and everyones invited i cant wait plus i gets to see the family

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:35 PM
hey you know what my nieces b-days coming up and theyre looking for a clown are you interested? its good pay and youll get good results

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:27 PM
hey calm down now no reason to lie about what you said nobody likes a liar or a guy who is to full of himself and thinks hes the only one out there just give it a rest

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:11 PM
if you ask me dude you look like a joke and im sure that the females that take the time to answer those question are low in self pity or have no self respect what so ever just thought i would give you the news

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sat 04/19/08 12:45 PM
if you asked me i would say it would just be a waste of time anyways so maybe your better off

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sun 04/13/08 02:06 PM

hey whats up everybody some of you already know me or at least know me from what ive told you thus far as some may know i am in iraq and am nearing my redeplyment back to the states and a part of me is worried cuz ive been here for over a year and alot has changed back home i guess what im saying is that things are gonna be way different because i know im gonna run into those type of people that are arrogant and dont care about anything that us soldiers do for them im not asking for sympathy just some input as to how you would handle this situation

thank you for your time

Im a little confused on what your looking for? Is this an outreach for sympathy, boast of courage,...???

Who cares about those you run into? Ignore them and move on...Arent you proud of yourself in what you have done? How about your friends and family? DOnt you have support there?

Glad to hear your coming home drinker
i guess what im getting at is you know things out here are a little more complex but simple at the same time i mean yea we have commanders and higher ups but sometimes you gotta take things into your own hands and alot of people end up hurt and i dont want to bring that home with me

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sun 04/13/08 02:00 PM

well all I can say is you are amazing for what you have done for us. thank you thank you flowerforyou hank you

well thank you very much and everyone here has been real great

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sun 04/13/08 01:56 PM
hey whats up everybody some of you already know me or at least know me from what ive told you thus far as some may know i am in iraq and am nearing my redeplyment back to the states and a part of me is worried cuz ive been here for over a year and alot has changed back home i guess what im saying is that things are gonna be way different because i know im gonna run into those type of people that are arrogant and dont care about anything that us soldiers do for them im not asking for sympathy just some input as to how you would handle this situation

thank you for your time

Army_Guy_21's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:13 PM
hey there everyone im not sure that too many of you read my last topic but this ones gonna kinda stem off of it first i would like to thank you all for doing your part in supporting us out here in iraq and to let you know,the smallest things make a big difference the care packages are great and the random letters are really cool and helpful ive said this before and ill say it again.....America wouldnt be what it is today if it werent for peole like you helping us soldiers out and in my book each and every one of you are the heros and your the ones that everyone should be thanking and i would also like to give a big thanks to Rob cuz hes been most helpful when i got something to say

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sat 03/29/08 04:42 PM
thank you and i appreciate it so very much

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sat 03/29/08 04:27 PM
i will stay safe and thank you for your concern i hope the best to you and your families cuz without you america wouldnt be what it is today so you stay safe and ill pray for you as you do for me

Army_Guy_21's photo
Sat 03/29/08 03:51 PM
if you guys would like i can get you an address for here and i can take the packages down to headquarters and soldiers can get them there

Previous 1