Community > Posts By > midwestern

midwestern's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:18 AM
Think it only made it one season but I thought Johnny Quest was great. Still love the 40s and 50s Looney Tunes, always have a soft spot for The Flintstones, first season or two of Scooby Doo, Yogi, most of the original Hanna Barberas, I just like cartoons in general. Great, now I want to watch them and it's too nice out to hole up with dvds all day. Thanks.

midwestern's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:11 AM
I was thoroughly impressed by Transformers, the only thing that would've made it better for me is if the cars and trucks involved would've been Mopar, but that's just me. GM is alright, the new Camaro is sweet but have you seen the new Challengers? Hope the sequel measures up, it'll be tough.

midwestern's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:07 AM
Aliens is one of my all time favorite movies, I like all the Alien flicks, Sigourney kicks ass.

midwestern's photo
Sun 03/30/08 05:48 AM
A girl friend of mine in California gave me some advice, to always get a girl I am interested in show who she is on webcam just to be sure she is the same person in the pictures I see, not a bad bit of advice. I don't have one but am thinking about it.

midwestern's photo
Sat 03/29/08 03:44 AM
Hey midnightmoon, tether yourself to something and head toward the light, we'll reach in and grab you

midwestern's photo
Sat 03/29/08 03:40 AM
From one former squid to a jarhead, thanks, be safe and have fun Akin!

midwestern's photo
Sat 03/29/08 03:33 AM
Crisis at 35? Very possible, that's about the age that my ex started posting on naughty sites and seeing married guys, disappointing but what do you do? I'm thinking I'm overdue for a crisis myself, probably past my mid-life now, but no signs yet. Sorry for your situation sophisticated but at least she was honest and up front, mine cheated for 1 1/2 years before telling me. Rough way to go but I'm meeting better quality women now than I ever have. Being 41 and single isn't that bad at all, and I think my next long-term relationship will be my best yet. Have a great weekend!

midwestern's photo
Sat 03/29/08 03:09 AM
If I go terminal or chronic, I'm lighting up like a fiend.

midwestern's photo
Sat 03/29/08 03:07 AM
Forrest Gump's stunt double

midwestern's photo
Sat 03/29/08 03:02 AM
Just had to see who I was supposed to be leaving alone, now that I know, I'll leave you alone. Unless you want me to help shoo people away, in which case I'll stick around. No? Okay, I'm leaving, if you're sure? Alright, bye for now, I'll check back on you later though.

midwestern's photo
Thu 03/27/08 07:40 PM

you havent aged well at all

That was pretty funny, I may chuckle all night over that one, thanks soldier

midwestern's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:32 AM
Obviously I need a good map, I'm in Largo and have no idea where anyody else is.

midwestern's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:13 AM
Hey from Largo

midwestern's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:11 AM
I'm up for a day at the beach any day.

midwestern's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:06 AM
not sure how I got here but glad I made it. New to Florida too and love it so far. Beach anybody?

Joel