Community > Posts By > paulobits

paulobits's photo
Mon 10/29/12 03:21 AM

I fix and network computers for a living and have been doing so for a decade. I'd be glad to bestow some of my knowledge if you're interested. I'd need to know your if this is something you want to learn and how tech savvy you already are and maybe I can direct you to some worthwhile sites to learn a bit of what I do

..........May we also take part in this teachings. I am pretty much interested in the networki

paulobits's photo
Mon 10/29/12 03:20 AM

I fix and network computers for a living and have been doing so for a decade. I'd be glad to bestow some of my knowledge if you're interested. I'd need to know your if this is something you want to learn and how tech savvy you already are and maybe I can direct you to some worthwhile sites to learn a bit of what I do

..........May we also take part in this teachings. I am pretty much interested in the networki

paulobits's photo
Sun 10/28/12 12:10 PM
I believe you are there to learn somethings that would be useful for you in the future. My advice is work diligently

paulobits's photo
Sun 10/28/12 11:52 AM

A lot of young people have lost the way.

Proof: Just like how Christians are persecuted nowadays, it is not PC to be a Christian.
.........To bring 'em back to Christ is gonna be a serious job, many of 'em are not willin to return cuz of d life dey've tasted. It's going to be a hell of a battle

paulobits's photo
Sun 10/28/12 02:14 AM
Edited by paulobits on Sun 10/28/12 02:22 AM
I was in church the previous day and what I observed was men and women with grey hair working in His vineyard. Did the Bible not say work while you are still strong(Youth) and when you are old you can not carry on as before(pls post the exact place in the Bible as I can't seem to get it out now). This make me wonder are there no youths in the community? Don't we need REPLACEMENTS?

paulobits's photo
Sun 10/28/12 01:44 AM
For me I prefer a lady who is outspoken, blunt, and jovial and has got a sense of humor

paulobits's photo
Sun 10/28/12 01:42 AM
Edited by paulobits on Sun 10/28/12 01:47 AM
For me I prefer a lady who is outspoken, blunt, and jovial and has got a sense of humor. A lady who is simple and original

paulobits's photo
Sun 10/28/12 01:26 AM

Hi i'm looking for a decent guy who will be willing to be good friends before anything.
.......... Like really good? I guess am good for the job, a trial will surely convince you

paulobits's photo
Sat 10/27/12 11:21 AM
Are you a fiction writer? Mig

paulobits's photo
Fri 10/26/12 03:18 PM
Don't even have a GF not to talk of ger cousin. Hw sad :-(

paulobits's photo
Fri 10/26/12 02:56 PM

E dikwa sure ife a ga way ise?
sounds like igbo am right or Right?

paulobits's photo
Fri 10/26/12 02:50 PM
I no fit read una post again after I try to read as una take spell ham. 'TRANSLATE' I can't read your posts anymore after I tried to pronounce as spelt. well let's remember to translate what we've just typed/said and the name of una/your Language

paulobits's photo
Fri 10/26/12 02:26 PM

The ripe age is when you've done what ya came here to do....

.....When you are left with nothing to do,you leave

paulobits's photo
Fri 10/26/12 02:20 PM
An eye for an eye, only makes the world go blind-Anonymos The best friend of a lazy man is Mr. Excuse who lives at Talk Avenue and is married to Lady Sleep-Yomi Kasali

paulobits's photo
Fri 10/26/12 10:03 AM
Who started This? What's your point Bhernandez? Are you saying everyone on this should upload a picture every minute? You can as well say everyone should submit their birth certificate. I mean who wants to upload a pics that less describe 'em. Instead wat u'll see is lots of celebrity pics all over I mean everybody wants to be famous,so wat ever pic u see take it has us, as their personality.
despite the fact that have not uploaded yet.:-D

paulobits's photo
Fri 10/26/12 09:14 AM
Have you ever felt like having someone by your side? someone who you share things with, someone who understands who you are. Someone who you are sure is gonna call or send you a text at any point in time. I feel this like every minute really am just :-l.

paulobits's photo
Fri 10/26/12 08:46 AM
I get along with both(male.female). Who has a great sense of humor,who's got patience,understans the whole of me,beauty

2 Next