Community > Posts By > Toodygirl5

Toodygirl5's photo
Thu 01/18/24 07:47 AM

so your telling me that the president of the united states does not have the authority to declassify documents. or even look at any documents. that is so stupid.

joe was not even president and he has stuff to, in a garage not locked behind doors.

i mean come on, hope you are not that dumb to see what is going on. yet your going after trump, see how stupid that looks. at the question president vs not a president.

:thumbsup: biggrin

Toodygirl5's photo
Thu 01/18/24 07:42 AM
Sexy is in the eyes of the Beholder.

Toodygirl5's photo
Wed 01/17/24 02:56 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Wed 01/17/24 02:58 PM
I don't live with a Man unless I am married.
Livin is not for me. I have had the opportunity with a very nice man I was interested in at that time.
Anyway, I prefer marriage with the right Man for me.

I have had two Proposals in Person from dates, I Declined for Personal reasons.
I am comfortable dating even at my age.

Toodygirl5's photo
Wed 01/17/24 02:49 PM

I don't think we are

You are right.

:smile:

Toodygirl5's photo
Wed 01/17/24 02:41 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Wed 01/17/24 02:43 PM
Trump won't be disqualified to be on ballots.
Even some J Biden supporters don't want Biden in office again, he's incompetent and so is Karmala. Anyone who has been observant noticed what they have not accomplished in the last 4 years in America.

Toodygirl5's photo
Mon 01/15/24 12:03 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Mon 01/15/24 12:05 PM

Americans Warned About Dating Apps
After 8 Suspicious Deaths in Colombia https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/us/americans-warned-about-dating-apps-after-8-suspicious-deaths-in-colombia-5564868?utm_source=andshare

Not so much about dating apps, as how you meet people from dating apps.

Captain Obvious says meeting a date in a dangerous place can be dangerous. Medellín Columbia? Come on!

:thumbsup:

I actually agree here with Mortman.happy

Toodygirl5's photo
Mon 01/15/24 11:57 AM
I am not a real sports Fan but my team has always been San Fransico 49rs
biggrin

Toodygirl5's photo
Sun 01/14/24 02:57 PM
I am cheering for any Team who beats Dallas Cowboys.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sun 01/14/24 02:49 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Sun 01/14/24 02:53 PM
True Muslims follow the Quran and it is False doctrine. They have their faith in that Religion.
They will continue to hate and live in Nonbelief, if they don't come into faith with the Only Holy God Jehovah.
That is why Iran and Muslims countries hate Israel and America.
Also, Hamas which are terrorists group supported by Iran.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sun 01/14/24 02:23 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Sun 01/14/24 02:27 PM
Look at Society and what most think is important; it shows by what they support. Change America and make it whatever they want, that is the Goal. Thing is, that is not what America should Stand for, but for Freedom by the USA constitution. However, Now Washington's present administration is trying to Change it and doing a good job of it so far.

Toodygirl5's photo
Fri 01/12/24 12:42 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Fri 01/12/24 12:44 PM

Why do some women lie about their Body type?

A Few extra pounds.

Then they turn up on a date looking big enough to Kick Start Jumbo Jets at Heathrow Airport. laugh

That Happen to a Man I met inperson. He had that experience but still paid for her meal at a restaurant where they Met inperson. He treated her nice but when they departed he made it known there would Not be another meeting.

She told him, that's ok because she likes taller Men with a Muscular body build.

laugh

Toodygirl5's photo
Fri 01/12/24 12:38 PM
The Person who views You still has to be attracted to You to send you a message.
Oftentimes Women wait for the Men to message them on a date site. However, this is Forums Mingle. :smile:

Toodygirl5's photo
Wed 01/10/24 01:31 PM
https://www.bing.com/search?q=california+military+graveyard+vandalize&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBggAEAAYQDIGCAAQABhAMgYIARAAGEAyBggCEAAYQDIGCAMQABhAMgcIBBBFGMIDMgcIBRBFGMIDMgcIBhBFGMIDMgcIBxBFGMID0gENNTI1NDAyMDY4ajBqOagCBLACAQ&FORM=ANAB01&PC=U531

Toodygirl5's photo
Wed 01/10/24 01:23 PM

War will always be. Israel will Never be completely destroyed. God gave the land to HIS chosen.
Go study the Holy Bible not the Quaran Muslim faith book.

Toodygirl5's photo
Wed 01/10/24 01:20 PM

Toodygirl5's photo
Mon 01/08/24 12:26 PM
J Biden has done nothing productive since he has been in Office. He is a puppet for the far-left Marxist leaders and needs out asap.
Most any conservative as POTUS would be better.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sun 01/07/24 04:08 PM

If I'm ever bored and recovering in a hospital for a few weeks, maybe I'll read this novel. Till then, nope but good luck whatever the issue is.

^^^^^^^^^
This :smile:

Toodygirl5's photo
Sun 01/07/24 04:03 PM

Men dressed in black nylons certainly ain't it.

laugh

Toodygirl5's photo
Sun 01/07/24 03:47 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Sun 01/07/24 03:49 PM
"Red"
action thriller
Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman

Toodygirl5's photo
Fri 01/05/24 01:04 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Fri 01/05/24 01:05 PM

Yes there will be WW3 it’s in the Bible- revelation clearly discusses the world be destroyed by fire- I don’t know of anything hotter than an atomic bomb.

I seen a movie while back with Charlton Heston where America was destroyed with the atomic bomb. It was really an interesting movie But of course Fictional.

I clearly believe the Bible Prophecies they are true.