Community > Posts By > bloopbleep

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:15 PM
I have a 16G Creative Zen. I've had a couple of their different ones and I've got no problems with them. I even have a tendency to drop and abuse my MP3 players too, and I've gotten a better deal than with equivalents from Apple or Microsoft.

bloopbleep's photo
Sat 09/20/08 02:22 AM
No one has properly resurrected this thread yet. Who wants to do it?

bloopbleep's photo
Fri 09/19/08 10:39 PM
Height is something that can't be helped so I don't see an issue with it... but I do like people shorter than myself (not really that hard)...

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:35 AM
I'd wonder how someone got the power to treat me like a kid again... then hunt them down.

bloopbleep's photo
Sat 09/06/08 11:12 PM
No but people judge me because of my musical preferences. I listen to metal and industrial type stuff (and I'm pretty much known for listening to metal) and people think this somehow makes me strange or something.

Like I'm going to go nuts and murder people because I like death metal or something...

bloopbleep's photo
Sat 09/06/08 02:36 AM

All mothers insane!!! We come with insane-o-meters.........!!!!!

Its our way of getting back at you for all those dirty diapers!!!devil drinker

Too bad most of those 'insane-o-meters' are broke and you don't know just how bad it is until you experience it...

bloopbleep's photo
Sat 09/06/08 02:35 AM
I read a warning not to point it at aircraft. I mean, the odds of secret agents jumping out of the bushes at me are pretty low, but I'm really not gonna take my chances with that one.

Totally worth it though. I'm so easily amused, I think it's awesome to just see the beam and the long range of it.

bloopbleep's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:57 AM
1337hax

Seriously. I was envious when I saw this.

bloopbleep's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:56 AM
Green laser. Seriously. NO ONE can ignore it!

bloopbleep's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:52 AM
I talk to two. It was hard enough to find people that I could tolerate much, let alone LIKE. So yeah, that's a good number for me. I'm not in need of a bunch of friends anyway. In fact, I could do a little 'trimming' now that I think of it...

bloopbleep's photo
Thu 09/04/08 02:02 AM
He's captain caveman, he can do anything. ANYTHING.

bloopbleep's photo
Thu 09/04/08 01:41 AM
I am... but not for long.

bloopbleep's photo
Thu 09/04/08 01:41 AM

Man... don't get me started on the spray deodorant. It should be called odorant. I hate having to go into a locker room after some dipstick with bad aim has doused the place in Brut 33.

I never considered the spray stuff much of a deodorant. Maybe a...uh... pleasant odorant...?

I'm particular about what I use as is, since not much seems to work for me. I stick to the good old Old Spice Red Zone stuff with the fancy looking blue stick. It works. Sprays really don't help except for masking smells though...

bloopbleep's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:28 AM
Deodorant comes in...cans...?

bloopbleep's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:26 AM
I think any kind of fake picture would have that effect actually. That's just my thinking of course, but I'm definitely going to go with that. Maybe I should give it a try for giggles.

bloopbleep's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:15 AM

The " IS the person above you hot? " type threads always crack me up.

To the right woman...I am drop dead gorgeous. To the rest...well...they don't know what they are missing...lol

It's quite obvious what they're missing isn't it? A bondage bear....

Maybe I have this thing where I just see the obvious that's not so obvious.

I always hated those types of threads because they hold no real substance and only serve as a potential ego boost/smash. I'd rather have a little moar substance in mah message boardz

bloopbleep's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:12 AM
I have 2 things of deodorant at all times. It seems that just one seems to last forever... and there are days where I'm going back and using it 2 or 3 times too...

My stockpiling goes to energy drinks... it's forever before I drink one and I end up with about 500 before I have one.

bloopbleep's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:40 PM
The idea of a dating site is to be social and those are topics that people do talk about. So unless you want it strictly dating and only that, I think things like that are totally ok. Just keep them in a section where they belong, not cluttering up unrelated areas or something.

I thought this was going to ask why doesn't anyone seem to be interested in dating or something. That's sure how it seems here, but that's just my experience. Funny how all these people here but none even seem to want to talk or anything lol.

bloopbleep's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:21 PM

I play World of Warcraft too much.

I'm stuck on WoW too. Except I often find myself getting frustratingly bored so I just walk off and afk.

I have a horrible sense of humor though. I find almost anything funny.

bloopbleep's photo
Tue 09/02/08 10:47 PM

Mutual Match is a joke... post in the threads and you'll find some way more interesting people.

I have to disagree, I have had fantastic success with mutual match. Been on quite a few dates that were mutual matches and the woman that I have been seeing for 6 weeks was through mutual match.

It does work for some.

I'm one of those that when I've tried to talk to someone that showed up on it I got nothing. So eh.

I think it mostly depends on where you are and some luck on other people actually being serious about meeting people and all.

Previous 1 3 4