Community > Posts By > Alamingle

Alamingle's photo
Wed 10/25/17 01:45 AM
I know its hard for you to lead a social life when you`v got so young a son but you have got to try.

If you can find someone to look after him for a couple of hours, go out more..start some new hobby - plying tennis, swimming, playing basketball or simply go for long walks..sit out in a park sometimes and confidently smile and enjoy the world.

In a nutshell, all am trying to say is: the worst thing you can do when you are alone is to stay indoors too much. Find a way to get out once in a while and explore.

good luck.

Alamingle's photo
Sat 09/09/17 03:04 AM
I will be in Leipzig, Germany on 12th September. I intend to spend about a week. Is there any lady wanting to spend sometime with me? Lets go dancing and checking out Kakadu Karaoke club in Rossplatz 4
..I was told its a awesome karaoke place for travellers.

Alamingle's photo
Sat 08/12/17 11:26 AM
I believe I am sincere..
Faithful is what you have to find out for yourself :-)

Jokes apart, if you are interested in having a new friend in me..that would be cool.

Alamingle's photo
Tue 07/18/17 04:45 PM
Hey,

Maybe it`s me? :))

Alamingle's photo
Thu 12/22/16 06:08 PM
Marriage generally works better without interference from outsiders. If your man is not "man" enough or "wise" enough to know this, then you should reconsider marrying him.

A man or woman should not allow family or friends to dictate what happens in their relationship.

And this is why in marriage, it is better to go to a marriage counselor with problems rather than going to friends or dad or mum or whoever.

Wishing you all the best.

Alamingle's photo
Mon 04/21/14 01:33 PM
I have been a member of this site for over a year and
have tried communicating with ladies I find interesting.
Generally, the response has been disheartening. Its not because
I don't know how to approach someone politely. I do.
Is there some special way to approach a lady online?