PhotographerJames's photo
Wed 03/26/08 01:59 PM
yes, it could.

Would you help me solve aparent and non aparent paradoxes related to time travel in relativity?

Wed 03/26/08 01:49 PM
ice cream vendor

Wed 03/26/08 01:48 PM
I'm failing to recognise the frickin pattern :-(

lol

Wed 03/26/08 01:43 PM
LOL! I love it!

Wed 03/26/08 01:40 PM
Edited by PhotographerJames on Wed 03/26/08 01:41 PM

um kinda hard but i will say photographer?
why do i always get jumped in front of?????

lol... ya, but thats only my part time job... I think its pretty obvious by now that I'm a superhero... lol

Wed 03/26/08 01:38 PM

hostess
laugh laugh people keep saying that to melaugh

I sware you were on my last flight! lol

Wed 03/26/08 01:35 PM
hostess

Wed 03/26/08 01:33 PM
artist

Wed 03/26/08 01:24 PM
man! Now I have a migraine! stupid hidden 6... lol

Wed 03/26/08 01:19 PM

See what happens when men don't ask questions first? This also happens when they don't ask for directions.

directions? psh!

Wed 03/26/08 01:16 PM
hey, thanks everyone! You've all been very kind... I've never seen a "welcome" topic so active on any other forum! lol...

Is there any way I can write an admin of the site? Thats a shame that people are probably wasting alot of time writing people that no longer exist on this site...

Wed 03/26/08 01:10 PM

you need to look at the expiration date on the back of the profile.behind your computer when there profile is on your screen

I tried that, but then my computer exploded... it was very depressing...

Wed 03/26/08 01:06 PM
Just joined lastnight and wanted to see what this site was all about... I'm a bit confused though... how can you tell if the people in your searches are still active profiles? lol

anyways, hello!

Wed 03/26/08 12:49 PM

dEAR DIARY.....my son said he would rake my dirt if I buy him that pic of the dogs all sitting around playing cards!!! Where can I find this pic?huh

the one place where they sell it all... the median between internet and earth... where all lost and dead items go when they are no longer wanted... EBAY! (echo, echo, echo)

you have ants this early in spring? that sucks... they're actually pretty neat little guys if you research them, though... lol

Sweet a pet rock!