Community > Posts By > kdBsOfSilence

kdBsOfSilence's photo
Tue 03/07/23 11:33 AM
Well, all i get from matches are girls wanting me to buy giftcards, or join their premium site/onlyfans... Sigh... So reaching out on the forums, as i assume scammers are too lazy to read! Actually, no assumptions need be made there... Chatgtp listens more closely 🤣

Nearly 40 male, seeking something worthwhile. Would much, much rather something serious, but been single since just before the pandemic hit hard, what a time to be dumped, eh! Willing to accept something in the meantime, but i am no player. Just haven't connected with anyone in so long, its driving me round the bend!

For anyone seeking serious, in my rough area, rest assured you'll have my attention, and seeking else will stop, not like its gotten anywhere anyway!

kdBsOfSilence's photo
Mon 10/19/20 05:59 AM
I tend to ignore like the first 20 people to contact you on the first day of any dating site. Unless it is something positive,without a link, and then i'll reply. Yeah, bots and animators are here to prey on gulliable men. They are in every dating site.

kdBsOfSilence's photo
Mon 10/19/20 05:41 AM
I'm new to the site, joining the ranks of men that are probably here. I'm in the farnborough area and looking for new friends, and hoping to find a relationship. Gad online dating has changed, but this does feel a little more like it used to be. Tinder is so vain, and there are so many that have hundreds of animators.
Wishing for conversations and chat, so feel free to message me!