How do I distribute my ten points?

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 11:10 AM
*silently watches the competition eyeing Barbus

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:54 AM

*walks over to Barbus at the dartboard*

I am always in for a game. Good to see you again my friend

Ahh, yes, and how might you be today? Did you see the fool on the roof? Amature, cannot even fly straight. Bah! I fly better drunk... I told him if he wanted a drink to land and walk in the front door, but no, Junior flight champ thinks he knows everything... Look at this place.. Soon as I finsih building my school I will have to patch the roof.

Well we can't all be blessed with Wings and a good sense of direction. :wink: laugh

I know that, the last time I played darts *tossing another daggar* I was using Pixies, some of them are quick enough to react to being thrown and come back at me, that hurts when you get hit by a speeding pixie.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:48 AM

I'll have some roast duck - you can keep the beets

**** catches the wine and takes a long well needed gulp

Reflexes are good with you, that bottle was in the air before you even turned around, I am impressed.

As you should be

As soon as my new training facility opens, I would like more than anything for you to stop by, I haven't had a good sparring partner in a while.. That is if you are interested...

Thank you, brother - I am sure you could teach me much

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:41 AM

Reflexes are good with you, that bottle was in the air before you even turned around, I am impressed.

As you should be

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:35 AM

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:21 AM
This would be a nice place to open a bar

**** yells for barkeep

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:13 AM
Truer words have not been spoken - Thank you kind sir

** turns to look for the barkeep

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:09 AM
I have been traveling the city trying to aquaint myself with my new surrounding and am troubled by some of the signs I see that do not bode well for the future

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:05 AM
Weary, very weary

And you sir?

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 09:58 AM
* strides into the bar listening attentively and takes a seat at the end of the bar

Good day fellow adventurers

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:17 PM

let us not worry about things here, these are sacred grounds, as long as we are in this tavern, we shall be protected, I think. Maybe I am not drunk enough, barkeep.... *holds up empty glass*

I will let it be for now and enjoy the night here, but sooner or later we will have to deal with the theives if we are going to be able to freely walk without guards chasing us all day.

you said it yourself, "all day" we are creatures of the night, the stupid humans are not as equipped as we are to see in the dark, hense why I hide here during the day. Trust me, I will have my revenge on the one who has tried to frame me, may the ground be saturated wiht his blood, and the tears of his family for generations to come.. His head will be on a pike at the edge of town as a message to all would be thieves, that their antics will not be tolerated here.

drinker drinker drinker

Here
Here

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:01 PM

I really do.....it makes me smile every time I see it......it's puuurtty lol

oh my Upland, I like the one in the tie behind the desk....HOTT
what about mine behind the desk? laugh laugh

I looked outside my window Rob, you weren't there sad sad

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:43 PM

Those guards are too stupid to look here, as I was saying earlier to Max, I sent a decoy towards Bristol, won't they be in for a surprise! I am sure at one point the other night, ye might have seen what appeared to be two of me soaring high above the tree tops, only, the decoy is set to continually run until it reaches ocean, then dissolve in the water. By the time he reaches there, I will have been forgotten by the gaurds left behind in this town. *eyes change from lavender to black*

****Looks deeply into Barbus' eyes to see the truth

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:33 PM

Be wary of Teal eyes

still hiding in the corner is she

drags chair silently into the dark shadow

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:30 PM

this be a toast to friends of old, and new, that no matter which way ye travel, you will always find comfort knowing that the Green Dragon Inn will forever stand as a monument reminding all walks of life that here, within these walls, there are no enemies, only allies.

I agree barbus it is good to see you I had enough excitement last night.

oh what happened last night my friend

Lets just say I tried to be friendly to someone who wasn't quite ready for friendship.

i see finding friendship can be hard for us dark elves

Yes were not trusted here on the surface. I long for the days of the underdark.

***** listens attentively to her dark brethren

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:29 PM
Be wary of Teal eyes

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:08 PM
Edited by Elohim_BloodTwister2 on Sun 03/30/08 09:09 PM

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:07 PM
I don't

sad sad :sad

:
Neither does Nicki laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:57 PM

** Turns to find the barman **

A ROUND FOR MY NEW FRIENDS!!!

I've been in the wild for a long time and have grown unaccustomed to civilities!! Please accept a simple drink as a token my fellow pilgrims!!

Druss you know you are very fine the way you are. You are like a breath of fresh aire to this stuffy world we are confined in.

** bows his head **

Maybe I SHOULD return to the wild. My head is swimming with all of this generosity of sprit and beauty.
Thank you M'lady.

******Looks dubiously at the kindness and generosity of the group

Previous 1 3