Community > Posts By > Kenzi

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 09:44 PM
if they're not perky,i just don't look.but yes,i think it's nipplerific.and boots.....more boots please.i like the business betty look.lol

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:14 PM
you must be kidding?lol crazy girl sex is right up there with angry sex and make up sex.lmao

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 12:36 PM
samaranj is right.it's genetic imperative.the desire of the species to mate with the best of the species they can.in their mind.or in the case of SOME women it's the BBD.the bigger,better deal.if,for example,she is eating top ramen for dinner,and another guy offers her a big mac?please.guys do it all the time...(myself excluded,i'll help you pack your sh*t)i think it just hurts more when women do it.god...i hope i didn't just offend anyone.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 10:53 PM
hi,i've been a counselour for many years,but my advice is based on the way i would handle things.all you can really do is trust that you raised your daughter well.everyone gets taken for a ride eventually and you can't help her with that.but,what you can do is go to your biggest male friend.must be a good friend....slide him a hundred bucks to meet this young man with a baseball bat and explain to him that this type of behaviour will not be tolerated and that his girls family will always be involved in herlife.my bad......i guess it's a seattle thing.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 09:21 AM
dude....got much love 4 you,but her 2nd cousin??????that's not a question.....it's a jerry springer episode.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 09:17 AM
muddy's got c*ckblocking correct.good job.any man or woman that interferes with anothers attempt to get a girl.it's slang so can be applied to women as well.c*ckfighting is 2 guys fighting/arguing about a girl,or trying to ruin the others chance at her.it's like the phrase "catfight".and lillith,you must be dating the wrong guys.lol.doesn't know where to put it?.lmao.we are born knowing where it goes.but you are right.we are idiots.but that's only around women.

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 10:05 AM
oh.................hell no.if you were uncomfortable on the first date imagine waking up to this ass.

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:56 AM
that's generally a good rule for assholes and stalkers,but i've met a few nice ladies at work.be an adult..be kind and it can work.i've also met women at work i'd gladly change jobs for

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:50 AM
i love carrots.lol

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:52 PM
believe it or not.............drumroll please.counselor for planned parenthood.(after several years of commuting with preteen girls and their 6 kids on the way to the jail to visit their babydaddy)

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:34 PM
aren't women notorious for most wanting the man that pays least attention to them?maybe this guy just got some ****ty advice.

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:09 PM
Queen,FBG.......rockinest song ever.....she wants revenge...or for the r,RHCP!!!!!!!

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:05 PM
O.K,here's a start....drop the name romeo.it clearly isn't you.(or me either)since you work together you don't want to make an ass out of yourself.do whatever you can do to get lunchtime off together....i know you have a male friend at work that can manage it....on the way out the door casually mention you're going for coffee and does she want to join you.above all,be a man,be honest,and never,ever let a single mom pay for anything.good luck