Community > Posts By > catmac45

catmac45's photo
Wed 11/07/12 06:35 PM
Boy, didn't realize people would get so fired up in here! I think it was a good question. Yes, people have preferences, that's true. But I've definitely been treated as "less than" because of my size, and I would hate to have someone think I treated them the same way. Looks/size, it's all fluid. Personality is what's important in my book.

The kind of looks I'm interested in are how kind a man's eyes are, and the kind of looks a man gives to a woman he loves. To me, nothing else matters.

Anyhoo, just my lil ole opinion. ;)

catmac45's photo
Sat 11/03/12 08:00 AM
Ok, I really want state that the "trailer park moonshiners" type stereotype is so old. I've lived in different states and I've seen people from other states come here to Kentucky. I hear people say things about Kentucky that are rude, right to my face, but I tell you what, if you come here, we don't do that. We welcome people and don't judge.

catmac45's photo
Sat 11/03/12 07:53 AM
It's hard to say. I'm a very short, round girl who's dated guys who are over 6 ft and skinny as a rail, a medium height stocky guy with huge muscles, and a little fella with differing weights, lol. What did they have in common? They were good guys. Things didn't work out, but they were good people.

I think some people definitely have preferences and biases. It's a shame, because sometimes they miss out on really good people that way. I've seen many men on these sites who are chubby looking for slim women.

I just don't care, just more interested in the person, I guess.