47Magnum's photo
Tue 12/08/20 06:33 AM
Sit and listen to it?
Don't you dance?

47Magnum's photo
Sun 11/01/20 06:02 AM
Real. as in not fake.

Yeah yeah they are all real photos.

But the vast majority of the time the matching 'person' bot spams you with just a web link to some other site "contact me here", or a "prove to me you're real email me here at blah.gmail.com and i will send photo of boobs". oh the nerve.

After a week on the site I'm recognising the same photos being used on circulation by the spamscam artists.

I don't know if it's even a certain type of photo.

to be honest i think all this online dating thing is completely ruining society.

47Magnum's photo
Fri 10/30/20 07:04 AM
Real Ones :smile:

47Magnum's photo
Mon 10/26/20 05:41 PM
I don't have Asperger's. I have Assholeism. I am Brutally Honest to a Fault and speak my mind for good or bad (it works against me not for the other). So If a Overweight female asks if a Dress she is wearing makes her look fat, I will say, "NO, it's not the dress but I still love you" Or whatever comes to mind. I have Warned Females of this before they Started Dating me. So they Know not to ask those questions they don't want the truth for.

I am so Brutally Honest, often My Replies get Deleted for it. I don't sugar coat Sh**. I don't Kiss A** either. Now don't get me wrong. I will give Praise and Adoring Admiration when/where it's warrants and I love to joke around and do have a sense of humor but when it come to Honesty, It's Brutal.

I could have wrote most of this :joy:

47Magnum's photo
Mon 10/26/20 05:36 PM
Have never heard the term "direct realists' before. I think it's a very useful description. And it gave me a chuckle. :grin:

47Magnum's photo
Sat 10/24/20 10:24 AM
Apparently Aspergers like myself tend to be the most honest people in the world. Also the most likely to inadvertently cause offence. Funny that some dating and relationship coaches say that honesty is very attractive.
Anyway I'm the most brutally honest person I know but i kind of expect the same in return and tend to be disappointed.
Is there any more aspergers in the house? How important is honesty to you.?
Comments welcome from all by the way.