Community > Posts By > Findinghope

Findinghope's photo
Thu 11/29/12 06:36 AM
Is divorce a sin?
Mark 10:11-12
He told them,"Whoever divorces his wife and marries someone else commits adultery against her. And if a women divorces her husband and marries someone else, she commits adultery".

So does that mean if u divorce ur husband or wife, and then abstain from any sexual activity for the rest of ur life, u hav not sinned?

Does anyone have any thoughts? Was reading the bible and yeah it got me thinking.

Findinghope's photo
Mon 11/26/12 04:46 AM
Hey im up for a friendship.

Findinghope's photo
Wed 11/21/12 06:52 AM
Yeah i get the whole lonely thing, its very hard to be with a girl who does not share faith, just cant give them wat they want cause their hearts r full of lust. As we get older we see couples together, wishing we could have the same thing, havin someone to love and be loved in return. However unless we find someone who shares our beliefs, we remain on the bench. Just watching.

Findinghope's photo
Sun 11/18/12 04:41 AM
Hey Im lookin to chat to christian women between the age of 20-30 and make friendships. Feel free to say hi. :)

Findinghope's photo
Sun 11/18/12 03:49 AM

I believe if you can say to your boyfriend/girlfriend that you have abstained, it strengthens their faith and trust in you. It proves to them the chances are very high you also wont cheat in the marraige. Your character is already proven by remaining holy.

I think that this quote is wonderful and i agree with it and wish it was so, but sadly its not seen that way. People in this day and age just expect it as part of a relationship. Due to my experiences I believe we as christians cant be in a relationship with someone who does not share faith because they cant accept our morals. I do hope to be proven wrong one day though.

Findinghope's photo
Sun 11/18/12 03:26 AM

Above post had a photo of irene anderson from sweden...
for some reason the link got disabled so here she is again.

surprised

Yea you are taking it to the extreme. Those are unnatural women who take steroids. Why not look at women who dont do that.

Can you say she isn't hott?

Oh yeah she is red hot. Damn. lol.

Findinghope's photo
Fri 11/09/12 07:56 PM
Well said when ever i suggest weights training to girls they always go on about not wanting to be bulky, not understanding that training in particular ways will encourage muscle growth while toning will just shape wat they hav. Girls who have shaped their muscles look hot, those who take steroides r not. lol.

Findinghope's photo
Tue 11/06/12 12:10 AM
Hey im new to this site too, Dont know many Christians. Was not raised in a christian family. If u would like to talk say hi.