Community > Posts By > SwtSCNrse26

SwtSCNrse26's photo
Thu 11/08/12 03:25 PM
Greetings to you all from the Upstate ! Not a South Carolina native but I do love it here. Nice down home people who know how to say Howdy Ya'all !

SwtSCNrse26's photo
Thu 11/08/12 03:19 PM
Adventure VERY attractive glasses

SwtSCNrse26's photo
Thu 11/08/12 03:14 PM
I dated a Lawyer who was very nice so I should not laugh but I did laugh

Two Lawyers pass this really tall hot Blond as she is leaving a bar. One says to the other "Man I would love to sc**w her". The other said out of what?
:tongue:

SwtSCNrse26's photo
Thu 11/08/12 11:24 AM
Why italianman are you a flirtin with me :wink:

SwtSCNrse26's photo
Thu 11/08/12 08:46 AM
Italianman I got this Blond and bright idea that if I bought a push Mower I could get in some great exercise. I am on 6 acres of land by the way. I know i know what the heck was I thinking ! Push mower literate I am NOT. But it was fun. I could run over tree limbs and I was so feeling the power. Until the durn thing threw up a rock which bounced off my ear so hard it landed me on my butt ! TRUE story. And Jtevans think BIG. Why go after pics heck go after the real thing :angel:

SwtSCNrse26's photo
Thu 11/08/12 08:07 AM
I concur :)
Sexy is about physical attributes yes. But also attitude and the way you carry yourself. Self confidence and intelligence can be very sexy. HikerJohn now thats SEXY...Just sayin flowerforyou

SwtSCNrse26's photo
Thu 11/08/12 07:41 AM
As per my profile some of my interest are Gardening. Horticulture and even a bit of an amateur Arborist. And as you know the KEY to a great looking lawn is the mower right? So this year I am asking Santa for a new mower. I prefer one that is TALL.....and Shirtless. What do you all have on your wish list? laugh :banana: bigsmile

SwtSCNrse26's photo
Thu 11/08/12 07:22 AM
Gunny Hi !

And welcome. I am new as well. I wonder if this is anything like the world of Nursing where the more experienced "Members" will feed you to there young :smile: Teasing of course! You all seem very nice and lilott I can teach you to cook. I do have a sense of humor but very polite and respectful. So no one take any offense to any silliness or zanyness I may be attached to...and PS, WOW you guys are Cute-EES!
Liking it already. Have a great day.